Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, December 02, 2005

Stalker

I wanted to add a new blog entry but I just did not know what to write about. Then I was inspired but in a not very nice way. For the second time in a little over a week I had someone say something, this time in email, that made me feel like they thought I was a stalker. The first one was Signgurl. I think we are OK now. In the process of trying to make her feel comfortable I think I mentioned more about me, private information, that I do not generally tell people. This turned out to be a misunderstanding. It was just someone near by visiting her blog without leaving a comment I believe.

Well it just happened again. I received an email reply to something I had sent them out of the blue. The underlying part is they did not list their email and I said I was making a guess at it. It turns out I guessed wrong but, at the same time they had their email somewhere in their blog. I had run across it when I read their prior blog. What can I say, when I find someone’s blog fascinating I go back and read other stuff they have written. I don't know what it is about this particular persons blog but I find it super. Probably because I find them super as well. They are certainly one of the more nice people I have found out there.

Let me apologize should I ever make people uncomfortable. I am having a fun time running into people and getting to know them a little. It has all been so fascinating and gets more and more fun the more I wander. Anyway please read my prior blog entries, it says a lot about me. Also, I list my email address on my profile so please always feel free to write me about anything either in my blog or in email. Sometimes it may take a while to reply but I will reply.

Well let me end this blog entry, a kind of sad entry it is, by wishing everyone TGIF and have a nice weekend.

Your blogger host,
Bryan
7 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 02, 2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Aw, Bryan, I never said YOU were the stalker, just that someone had visited from my town. The stalker was from Washington state and he continues to visit only now he leaves comments.

I've grown to know and like you in a very short time. You are such a nice guy with making other people happy in mind.

Don't let someone get you down. I like your blog and love it when you leave comments on mine. Cheer up and have a great weekend!

P.S. that was me deleting my comments above 'cause I can't type!

December 02, 2005 9:09 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Actually I feel a little bad about it but I did what I had to now. I don't blame them for being concerned. Time to move on to something nice. Thank you.

Too funny dive_goddess ... peeing tnto the window. I hope I never do that.

December 02, 2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hmm...not sure I understand this, but you sure don't look like a 'stalker type' to me.

I'm confused on one thing. Why would someone be concerned if someone taps into their blog, in their hometown---or nearby----and doesn't feel like commenting? Some people love to just read blogs, but don't want to leave a comment. Nothing wrong with that. Or am I misunderstanding this?

Hmm...

Anyway- hope everything has calmed down. :)

December 03, 2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I don't completely make sense either Deb. I am sure it is just me not saying it properly.

I am doing better but I did not hear anything else from the one person like I had hoped I might. Oh well, despite the fact that I think this person is super, I think I will just stay clear of them. It is all for the best.

December 03, 2005 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me add to this post.Bryan and I have known each other via the Internet close to 9 months, we had met on another site and have been in contact via e-mail since that time.

Bryan is a great person and will go overboard to try and help someone.

He has always shown himself to be a complete gentleman and is I firmly believe incapable of being anything other than the person you see and read about in his and your blogs.
If he is guilty of anything it's being friendly and occasionally overly enthusiastic.

Cheers to you Bryan and Happy blogging.

Top cat

December 03, 2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Well... a little stalking goes a long way. Okay, that was probably not funny.... mmmm bad Wenchy.

December 10, 2005 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home