Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, December 05, 2005

Motivational Monday!

I saw ~Lara was doing something new a few weeks ago that sounded wounderful. She found a link on Dan's blog that talked about a new use for Mondays. I too like the idea so I decided to give it a try.

First, begin by reading Dan's post...

From the Mind of Dan: Motivational Monday!


That brings us to the subject of todays motivational writing:

SignGurl, I only just met you and yet you have been so super to me. On my blog and in my travels I see you always leave the most wonderful comments on all I have seen. You are always a great addition to the comment threads. I have seen where you were nominated on another blog as the most friendly blogger. There was a good reason for that.

Visiting you blog is a daily ritual I hate to miss. Sometimes there is something fun, sometimes it is a wonderful story, sometimes it is just a short note. Regardless I get a smile or a tear or a fun laugh every time I visit. I am so happy to count you as my friend.



Special note: With blogger being down yesterday evening, at least for me, I was unable to post this on Monday. Please consider this a late Monday post...

3 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Awwww.....*wipes away tear* You always know just what to say to make someone feel good about themselves. I would have to say that if you had been blogging longer, you would have been the one names friendliest blogger. :)

Thanks Dive Goddess!

December 06, 2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Dive Goddess, I so love the idea that Dan came up with. I just hope I keep it up. There are a lot of great people out there that it would be nice to recognize.

Thank SignGurl but I think they did a pretty good job who they picked although I agree with who Gigi picked.

December 06, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Zephyr said...

I'd have to agree... Jenn is a pretty fascinating person as well as friendly. :)

I hope this catches on!

December 08, 2005 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home