Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, December 12, 2005

Motivational Monday

My short time exploring the world of blogging I have discovered Deb of Let Me Go On and On! She has inspired me to do better both in my personal life and on my blog. Deb is a writer and it shows. Her blog was voted best written by fellow bloggers. You never know what you may see there. Sometimes the message is very spiritual. Other times the message is very playful and often times very personal. No matter what everything she writes is always very well written and a joy to read.

Deb has accomplished something that most of us never will; she has sent a book off to the publisher. As I soon discovered finishing writing the book two years ago, finding a publisher and even getting the publisher to accept the book, it is still a ways from the book being published. I am sure she will preserver.

Deb is going through kind of a blah period in her life right now. I am sure this will be short lived as she has so much going for her. She has a book off to the publisher that sounds so fascinating and another book three quarters of the way finished; she just celebrated her twelfth year anniversary with the one she loves; she has a great relationship with her Mom; she always seems to have such wonderful things to say both on her blog and as comments on others; and much more. Deb is a gem that I am so happy I have found and I wish her well always in everything she does.
4 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Deb is awesome isn't she. She is so articulate and she makes you think.

Great post, Bryan.

December 12, 2005 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep..me likes Deb too!

December 12, 2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger Zephyr said...

Deb sounds like someone to know! I"ll have to check out her blog. :)

December 13, 2005 5:21 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lara, I have to admit, she is different but very neat at the same time. I do enjoy reading what she has to say. Of course there are a lot of others I enjoy reading too such as you of course. I know, suck up but it is true.

December 13, 2005 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home