Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And the Winner Was

While I am trying to sift through the over 300 pictures from Run for the Rose let me put out another quicky. We went to Dawn at the Downs on Wednesday to watch the horses work out. I should be posting some of that tomorrow.

Until then I thought I would provide a quick peek. Above is one of the two pictures I took of the Winning Derby horse 3 days before the Derby. I wish I knew then what I know now. Congratulations Barbaro.
1 Comments:
Blogger barman said...

I bet your picture is better than mine. I think I was going for the mass quantity appraoch. You alwaus get better pictures. That morning is always the best. Thanks for taking the morning off.

May 15, 2006 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home