Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt - Action




PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.




This is a picture of Dawn at the Downs at Churchhill Downs from early May of this year. Every morning they work out the horses. It can be anything from a leasure trot around the tract to a full gallop. Unfortunetly with how bright it was out and the way I had my camera set you do not see any of the traditional blured background as I tracked the two horses racing against each other in the workout. But what you do see, between the two horses, there is only one hoof on the ground. These horses were moving.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

I can tell by the pic they were taveling.

I hope you have a great weekend.

July 22, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Love that!

July 23, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

I live right near KY downs. =) I'm not a fan or the racings but I LOVE the horses!

=) I've got you added and will into you to the hunters on Saturday =)

July 24, 2006 1:51 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks everyone. Between beeing busy and not having Internet access on Sunday I have been MIA.

Thank you TNChick. I love the horses to. I have bet on them some but more than anything I just think they are awesome animals. I love the time that I spend with my friend down at the track watching the horses work out. We do it every year and it is so peaceful. It is among my top favorite things we do for Derby. That and of course the Derby party and our prime rib night, yum.

July 24, 2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home