Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, July 16, 2006

World Peace

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me,
Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be.
With God as our Father, brothers all are we,
Let me walk with my brother, in perfect harmony.


Let peace begin with me, let this be the moment now,
With every step I take, let this be my solemn vow,
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me!


Somehow this song just came to mind when I read the latest post from Top Cat and with all that has been in the news. I will never understand all the fighting and the killing that goes on in this world. Why can't we all just celebrate the differences in each other rather than hate everyone because of it. Obviously I am just nieve and have much to learn, to understand.

To world piece.



I always drink to world peace. --Groundhog Day
3 Comments:
Blogger BTExpress said...

Oh how I wish it could be possible, but you know as well as I do, it will never happen. Nice thought though.

July 16, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger barman said...

You know that is true Tony but I fear it is just a matter of time before we do something to kill off mankind. It sure is sad.

July 17, 2006 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Bryan and thank you for the link to my post.:)
I felt so helpless, angry and a bit afraid of the potential of this conflict.

I wish everyone would pray for peace at least to spare the innocents and for the non religious use positive thoughts to bring this hatred and conflict to an end.
Tc

July 17, 2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home