Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fireworks

OK, here I am halfway through this holiday weekend (well if you have Monday off that is) and still no fireworks other than arrent fireworks from enighbors. I want fireworks. Bring on the fireworks. WHO IS HIDING ALL THE FIREWORKS?

OK, I just heard three real loud booms. Where are they hiding?

Well while I am hunting for some fireworks, how about sharing what are your favorite kinds. Either a place, like Louisville, Kentucky with it's Thunder over Louisville (my fave) or how about the whistlers. You know the kind where there are a whole bunch of little lights with tails that are moving around in somewhat a circle and whistling away. I have seen some other pretty neat ones like ones that form shapes like a heart of a heart in a circle.

Gotta go hunt me some fireworks.


Didn't I promise you fireworks? --Independence Day
11 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Good Morning!!!!!

I was able to see fireworks last night. Everyone in my neighborhood were stteing them off. The had some pretty good ones. Lasted for about three hours.

We used to have someone who would shoot off thier gun every New year and 4th. Didn't know who it was for sure, but I had my suspisions. Funny how after that house was sold no more gun shots.

Anyway, Happy Monday! I work today, but am off the next 2.

July 03, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

when I was little my dad used to buy fireworks every year and we would shoot them off out in our cornfield. I always had a new favorite every year. But I have narrowed it down to just a couple...I am one who like the whistlers. yes the ones that spin crazy all over the place making whistling sounds as it goes. I like another one(cant remember it name)but you nail it on a upright board. then you light it. it spins around and throws out sparks and it too whistles. But I havent seen those in awhile. So I choose a new one. it burst into one color then gold. Aw heck I love them all.

July 03, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

I like the ones that umbrella out and then sparkle on the way down. I don't know if they are whistlers or not.

July 03, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

The pretty sparkly ones are the best...I always cover my ears for the high pitched whistler ones!! I love it all though!!

July 03, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Come on over to my neighborhood. There are tons of rednecks who are setting them off and it's not even dark.

July 03, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I posted Scott on my blog!

July 03, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger ohc said...

Happy 4th...hope you find some fireworks!

July 04, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Helllooooo again.

Happy 4th. sweetie.

July 04, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

My favs are the ones I can watch from my driveway. No kidding. We have a ring side seat. We can also hear the entertainers they hire. Last year I think it was James Brown. Mighta been the year before. I'm not sure.

July 06, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Hello!! Echo, echo, echo!!!!!!

July 06, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` On the fourth, all I did was gaze at whatever fireworks that were going on outside the window and then go to bed.
` ...Meanwhile my friend, Dandruff, called me while on the bay to tell me that he was in full view of all the fireworks in each town.
` Eh, whatever. Fireworks are boring to me.

July 11, 2006 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home