Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, June 30, 2006

Favorite Color or is that Colour?

This is going to be a simple mindless post. Sometimes you need days like that.

First off, isn't it interesting how small of a world it is at times and then other times we are so different. One of those differences is Color. That is the US way version of the word. It seems like just about everyone else, including Canada, UK, somewhat the France, etc, uses Colour. Just something interesting I noticed.

As long ago as I can remember my favorite color has always been RED. If you were ever to look at my clothes you would know it right away. Probably a quarter of my clothes are red. My favorite Hockey teams' primary color is red.

Long about late high school I started to add a new favorite color, PURPLE. There is something about the deepness of the color. It also does not hurt that it is a royal color either.

Several years later I added my third and final favorite color. I am not really even sure what to call it, possibly TEAL or TURQUOISE. Basically a greenish blue or probably more accurately a blueish green since I think there is more green in it then blue. I don't know what it is about that color but I simply love it. I have a few items in that color including a swimsuit that I bought while on my trip to Los Angels. I wanted to by something that was in that color but I could not find anything but this.

Now that suit is something that even in my skinny days I would never consider wearing it. Now, even if I could fit into it, yea right, I would never subject other people to such torture. Rather than get rid of it however I hang on to my precious suit from LA.

The funny thing is I probably look best in brown or possible something light like a light pink top but do you think I would listen to what my body is saying, no sir.

So what is your favorite color or colors?


Brown's the color of poo. AHHAHAHAHAHA. –Family Guy
7 Comments:
Blogger Zephyr said...

Hey, I like red and teal too... as well as royal blue (note, my third color is royal as well!)

I'm really curious about the suit though... what is it about the suit that you'd never wear it? (After talking torture, I'm picturing a Speedo or something.... I hate those things!)

June 30, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger L said...

A dark purple and a dark teal look good on a man.

June 30, 2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I bet you look good in red. :)
My favorite color is lime green. I know I am just weird that away. Have a great weekend.

Whoa is that cake I see down there????

June 30, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Red is a great color for you.My Daddy always had a really nuttty thing to say about guys that wear pink....but he's not very open minded.LOL
Pink is OK too,as long as it's not "hot pink"...hee hee
Hugs!!
T.

June 30, 2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

P.s~Your such anice person...you could wear a potatoe sack and still be cool!!
Take Care,
T.

June 30, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lara you got it right, The suit is not a spedo brand suit but it is every bit as bad. You best have a perfect body if you want to wear one of those. Those days sailed a long time ago besides my body was never pefrect to begin with.

Why thank you Lori, I had never really noticed it before but I do seem to get a few complimants about my one particular dark purple top.

Hi BeadingGalinms, nice of you to visit and why yes, that is cake. Can I get you a slice. I hope I look OK in red becuase I do tend to wear it a bit.

Hi Tammi. The pink top I have that I particularly like is kind of a soft pink. My skin tends to be a little darker, not washed out at all so the pink shirt contrasts nicely. I know some people think pink is only for "girls" but I try not to pay attention.

June 30, 2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Tammi but now I am blushing.

June 30, 2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home