Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, June 19, 2006

MySpace, Shhhh!

OK, I thought I found something special today. I found a simple movie stars MySpace account. Looking at it, it sure looked real. She played the part of Punk Brewster. I thought to myself I have to hang onto this but not tell anyone about it not that I would really ever use it.

Well I thought about it. I found that site by accident and it was way to easy so I thought I would purposely look for someone I was familare with, Christie Carlson Romano (I have been brain washed into watching the Disney Channel by my niece). I found her MySpace page right away.

It was then I decided this must be nothing more than yet another fan WEB site actually run by that persons people. I say run by them because they linked to Official FAN sites.

Anyway I really have no idea about MySpace, what it is about, how it works. I suppose people spoof in it all the time like a blog. It probably is somewhat the same as a blog but different at the same time. My but it is a big world out there. One of these days maybe I will even know how to use it.


I'm putting that on Myspace! --Scary Movie 4
8 Comments:
Blogger jungle jane said...

MySpace is evil. So many blinking flashing lights and teenagers that cannot spell. I am old. I cannot comprehend MySpace.

June 19, 2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

MySpace is fun. I found the Music section and get a lot cool music from a lot of bands and singers. Then a better reason. The two ladies I dated since my wife passed away found me on MySpace and you know how that turned out.

June 20, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger wmy said...

I haven't figured out the whole myspace thing yet either...I played around a little with it...and kinda got bored...maybe I will try again later!!

June 20, 2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

I havn't ever tried MySpace. I don't do celebrities. Wait a minute! Could you find Michael Douglas. That man wouldn't even have to say please. hahhaaha

What about Bill Ransic from The Apprentice? He has a blog. I love the Apprentice.

June 20, 2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

My daughter and some of her friends are on my space so I deceided to check it out......um yeah I think Im a member but I just couldnt understand any of it. So I think I will stick right here to Blogspot and what I know(dont they make this so easy to use?)Besides Im to old to start another website.

June 20, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I have an account over there but I never do anything with it.

June 20, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Crab, you have an account everywhere. hahhaa

June 20, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny, that is what happens when you get to be as old as Crabby. You create an account and you forget you have one.

Barman runs for the nearest exit...

June 20, 2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home