Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jail Break

Well that does it. I have been here for over a day and no hope of getting out in sight. Time to take matters into my own hands.

Gab sent along a special cake to help me escape. I am not exactly what is in the cake but I have to go for it. I set the cake down by the window to the outside and then go over to the bars to take a quick look around before digging into the cake.

I looked left and there was the jailer dozing off in his chair. Aren't small towns fun. I looked to the right and there was nothing. To my surprise, before I could return to the cake, there was this huge explosion behind me. When I turned around there was cake everywhere and something else, or rather something else was missing. There was a huge hole in the wall where the window with the bars just was.

What to do. If I flee I will be on the run forever. If I stay I am guessing they will notice the hole in the wall. There is no hidding that even with the matress. What to do, what to do? I finally decided, "what are you, nuts". reached down, grabbed the JELLO SHOTS and headed out the hole in the wall. By the way, totally unrelated but when I was in high school the school store was called "hole in the wall".

Anyway, time to run. I snaked out the hole and went down the street. I made it to the corner and looked around only to see a car running just down the street. That must be what Gab was talking about.

Keeping low as instructed I headed for the car that I so hoped was Crabby. I climb into the back staying low in the seat. And then I said the secret password.....now sweetheart now!

To see where this all started, see here.
To see me doing time, see here.

Will Barman actually escape or will he get sent to prison?

Is this car Crabbies car waiting to wisk me away?


Will Crabby get to DQ in time to get a cone complete with sprinkles before they close?

Did the JELLO SHOTS survive?

Did Gab really mean to try and blow me up or was it a horrible mistake substituting gun powder for baking powder?

Will life ever be the same again?


Stay tuned - same Bat Time - same Bat Channel
19 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Don't worry baby, I can get you to the border.

July 11, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I am in your hands. I owe you big time Manny.

July 11, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Quick grab your sunglasses! I just saw your pic on America's Most Wanted!

July 11, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Um, nail file? Underwire from my bra?

July 11, 2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Remember Barman you dont know me you never saw me and I dont bake cakes lol. So glad my cake has helped so far now is Crabby driving?

July 11, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh no, not America's Most Wanted. Next thing you know I will be posted at the post offices. I have those sunglasses on. Thanks for the tip.

That just might get to make use of those items yet Brighton if things go wrong and I end up back in the joint. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Gab, Gab who? That good enough for you. You know I have been to afraid to look see. I will try and get a peek in a second.

Hey Crab... that you?

July 11, 2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Since I have to be on the road today, I'll make sure I pay extra close attention while at the clerk office.

July 12, 2006 5:07 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Yea Manny, maybe no one noticed. I might be free and clear.

Oh say there Denny, I think I have some of the Movie Theater popcorn, you know with extra butter.

July 12, 2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Well it has been a good part of a day now. When I finally found out who was driving it turned out to be a taxi and I must say, I have one huge a** bill to pay. I don't get it, I was told Crabby would be there...

I also did a little investigating. First things first. It turns out the cake did not explode. It was a gass leak at the jail (and no it wasn't me) that ignited. The cake was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Next, well I did say this was a small town didn't I. The only records that had of the arrest went up with the explosion. They do not have a record of me being there. Well except for the poor unfortunate cop that had to haul my nakie butt down to the jail. He will never be the same.

Well just the same, I think I will not show my face in the big O for a little while just to be safe.

I still can't believe Crabby just abandoned me. :(

July 12, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Good luck with that!

July 12, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I don't know about Crabby sometimes but she is a fun person none the less.

Wenchy, just a blog in coordination with Crabby's blog. I admit it is a little odd especially coming in from the outside.

Tina I look like my avitar. The picture of me behind bars is my face added to a picture of someone behind bars. I only wish I looked like that person in the pictures. My Avitar picture is probably 1 year old or so.

July 12, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hummm, I guess I should have been driving that get away car. Oh well glad your out and no repercussions.

July 12, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Since you're loose now, can you get this poo offa the bottom of my shoe?

July 12, 2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger barman said...

No problems Gab. Other than being out a few dollars all is well.

Crabs, back it on over here. I have a hose. That out to do it. Little closer, little closer ...

July 12, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Now Crabby that is no way to treat a fellow felon. ha hahhhaa

Hey barman how do you like me now?

July 12, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I looked at the picture but it didn't get any bigger. How about I just say Wow, nice legs and my, my, my.

July 12, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

Barman, I looked and your pic was no where to be seen in the clerk's office. they haven't even noticed you're gone. Manny gets away with the same stuff. You two are lucky. Does Crab always help you both escape? never mind, don't answer that, the feds might be monitoring this blog.

July 12, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

No not Crabyy, Squirrel is the one that has always had the bail money. Crab doesn't find out until the next day. LMAO ROFL

July 12, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks for checking Indainsfan. I am not usually that lucky. I guess Manny just rubbed a little of her luck off on me.

Manny, now you tell me. I think I am going to need a crosh course on the family.

July 12, 2006 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home