Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday's Photo Scavengar Hunt - Blue



PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme is BLUE.
I have been busy this week and I was not sure I was going to participate since I had not prepared. But then I found the perfect picture. Something I took probably 3 weeks ago.

The Blue Screen of Death as it is know by. Now this is not your typical blue screen. This say your registry is screwed up and also, you lost your lap top. This made me feel BLUE.

Luckily I was able to hook up the hard drive to my home unit and get a lot of the files I have on it off. You would think, being in data processing for almost 30 years, I would be smart enough to have backed things up but no. The only thing I have is real old. Well I have had a hard time with this hard drive since I got it. I could replace it or, maybe it is just time for a new laptop.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:
Blogger Denise said...

I haven't seen one of those in YEARS...thankfully. It gives the creeps just looking at it.

August 26, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

Good thinking. That's really blue.

Oh, I get blue screen every now and then now, not as serious as yours, thankfully! I'm dead tired of it, have already done a format and re-install lately....

Not on a laptop though, but I really would like to have one!!!! *dreaming*

Mrs lifecruiser.com

August 26, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Shooter said...

That always sucks when you lose your computer. Sorry you are BLUE.

My pics are up.

August 26, 2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Better to have that...than THIS!


Hehehehheh.

Blue!

CP.

August 26, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Definitely not a site a like to see! :-)

August 26, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Zephyr said...

OMG those things give me migraines! Please... don't show me again!

Ever!

August 26, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Not the blue screen of death!!!!

Heh.

My SPH is up.

August 26, 2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I want to play, but I don't know how.

This looks like a cool and fun thing to do.

August 26, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Yikes! Glad I have as yet to see one of those.

I was here earlier but Blogger is still being a bitch!

August 26, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Come out and play!

August 27, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Damn! how is it people in IT always advise for users to back up but don't do it themselves. I think it is one of lifes little mysteries. LOL

I hope you managed to recover the situation.

August 27, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger LibertyBelle said...

I still get jitters down my spine thinking of the big blue screen!
Really good idea for the photo hunt!

Mines up too.
Happy weekend

August 27, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Oh yeah - the screen of death - bad thing. I know it was not funny for you, but I have to admid ~ I giggled when you said you are in data-processing. Back-up is your friend. Reminds me that I probably should back up my pictures on my PC...

August 27, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

That is a scary pic *shudder*

August 27, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is awful Bryan, I hope you got things straightened out.
Very BLUE indeed!
tc

August 29, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Roxi said...

I like blue

August 29, 2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home