Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, September 10, 2006

You Don't Have to go Home but...

This years theme was Christmas. Here are a few camp sites that were decorated.


Isn't Elmo cute...



Look, it's Frosty's younger brother.


Look, a camper that came gift wrapped.



A few pictures from the euchre tournament...





A view from a different perspective



Filling out the tally sheet. There were two separate groups. The group I was part of played 6 games, 8 hands each. The winner racked up 46 points. I only had 35. The other group had less points since they played less games.


We had a gift exchange for the kids. They each got a real gift. Nothing big but they enjoyed it.



The adults, well they enjoyed everything.



For the adults we did a white elephant exchange. Here you see one of the many gifts, a fish you hang on the wall. The sad thing is this is her third gift. Evey time she got a good gift, someone took it away. In the end she found a good home for the fish.


That brings to an end our Labor Day camping trip. I look forward to next year.



I got into this tournament for one reason: money. And now I have a new reason: kicking your ass! --Happy Gilmore
7 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Looks like fun!

September 10, 2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger barman said...

It is fun Sign. The people make it a hoot.

September 10, 2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

that must have been a blast. All those people, cards, eating, games and having the kids along! WOW! I wish my family liked to camp. Of course, they would drive me crazy probably! LOL

September 10, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Indiansfan. Welcome back.

Well of the 40 to 60 people that are there, 2 to 5 are family, 3 to 7 are cousins, and the remaining are just frinds of my sisters that I have come to know over the years or else they are friends of someone that is camping. So it really is not to much fmaily but they sure feel like family.

September 10, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

barman, it looked like family too. That is the best part of good friends getting together. They are better than family, most of the time. Atleast, not the family "fighting" going on! LOL

September 10, 2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

I love to go camping. The last time we did they had a bingo party. I won this little wooden mouse that I put in my camper and I said this is the only mouse I'll allow in. Boy do I miss those days. Maybe again real soon. Hubby and I love to play eucher. Thing is no one to play with any more. Ah well. Looks like you had a great time. Im so Jealous!

September 10, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like a lot of fun :)

September 16, 2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home