Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Poop

OK this post is being done for two reasons. First to spare everyone from having to read that last post. And second that seems to be the topic of the day ... or was that yesterday? I can't remember.

Well I don't have to much interesting to say about poop other than mine does not float. Also I do not go walking around to many cowpie fields or by to many horses so once again I am safe. Of course there is always those darn inconsiderate people out walking their dogs that let them poop and never even think to pick it up. One of these days I am going to pick it up and leave it at their place for them. Well I guess there is one story, silly as it is.

I used to work with the most super guy. He is the best friend you could ever have and he was fun having around at work. One of the many things he used to to was take this


and put it many different places like in someones desk or in their mail box. Yep, fake dog poop.

It was so popular that at one point there was even two of them going around. When he left he willed it on to poeple he left behind.

OK, that is my story about poop. I now feel like I fit in.


Marcel, did you poo in the shoe? --Friends
6 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

August 30, 2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger barman said...

SG, I guess you are normal.

OK, maybe I ran out of blog stuff.

August 30, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Yeah, what sign said. EWWWWW! That looks 100% real to me. ICK!

Your's don't float either? Seeeee! Nobody's does! I say it's not possible to produce a floater.

August 31, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I have some cereal, I think it is called fiber one. I should try and eat that for a couple meals. If that does not do it than nothing can. 100g of cereal has 48g of fiber. You might as well be eating saw dust.

August 31, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger John C. Goacher said...

I thought I recognised that piece of sh*t as something I found on my chair once, so was that you or Jim O?

September 01, 2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I do not remember ever doing anything with that personally so it must have been Jim O.

September 01, 2006 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home