Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday's Photo Scavengar Hunt - Food



PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme FOOD.

I would love to have put up a Thanksgiving spread or something but seing as how that is not for a little while, how about we try something else.

Seeing as how I take a lot of pictures when I visit my best friends every year during the Kentucky Derby Festival it only figures that a lot of my hunt pictures will come from these.

My best friends son is attending college for the school of music. Ultimatly he will become a chior director most probably in a high school somewhere although he would love to be a profesor at a prestegous University.
First up we have some finger food. This was at a reception after one of their sons recitals he must perform in order to graduate.


The remainder of the pictures are all of my favorite meal we have during the festival. My friend puts on this lovely cut of meat on the Webber and indirectly cooks it for several hours. The end result is simply the best prime rib I have ever had.


By the way, the best part of the meat it the ends. Everyone wants one. One of the advantages of being the one that buys the meat for this meal is I always get a part of one of the ends. Yum. As you can tell, well all love our meat.


Labels: ,

29 Comments:
Blogger Dani said...

Great photos! Have a wonderful weekend. Dani

September 09, 2006 5:07 AM  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Good shot!

Mine is up too.

September 09, 2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

All this food is making me hungry!!!

September 09, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Nice food shots! Love house party buffets - there's so much variety and each dish is so good!

September 09, 2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yum!! I love prime rib. Medium rare, juicy and a baked potato on the side with chives and sour cream! Awwwwwwww, heck. Put a couple of dabs of real butter on the 'tater too!!

Mine's posted.

September 09, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

That prime rib sure looks good all right.

My photo is up. Happy Saturday.

September 09, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Love prime rib...even referenced it in my own post today ;~)
Have a great Saturday!

September 09, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

*sigh* You know how I feel about prime rib. GET ME SOME! lol.

September 09, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Gee ! That's half a cow on your table ! looks terribly good ! I could offer you some egyptian, turkish and european food, so bring your plate with you !

September 09, 2006 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, the ends are the best part (unless you like it really rare - I show the cow a picture of a match...)

September 09, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

That's almost cruel. . .I am salivating--really!

The best part is great food with great friends and great memories. You've captured that!

September 09, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Oh, mine's up.

September 09, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and the pics paid off! That looks like some great food. mines up.

September 09, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Oh, that looks delicious! I love the ends, too.

September 09, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Yum Yum!!! Looks amazingly good!

Mine is up too!!! And congrats to their son for graduating! :)

September 09, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Ooooooo that looks good! Is he still serving?????

September 09, 2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

The recital reception pic looked very elegant and the roast made me drool...lol I love my electric knife too, isn't that great! :)

September 09, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

I should have ate lunch or something first. Wow, this makes me hungry! I had roast for dinner last night.

September 09, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Looks delish! I don't remember getting my invitation, though ...

Mine's up :)

September 09, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh my goodness! This looks wonderful. I'm really hungry now!! Thanks so much for sharing your photos.

September 09, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger MaR said...

Nice pics!!! your friend knows how to use a Webber bbq, happy satuday :)

September 09, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Retro Girl said...

Wonderful Pictures!! (What a cook!!) looks yummy!!

Mine's up too!

Have a great weekend!

September 09, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Oh, that prime rib looks sooooo delicious!

September 09, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Ummm Meat!


Want some, want some!


mine is up

September 09, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

good thing it's almost time for dinner! I'm hungry now.

September 09, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Now THAT looks yummy!
Great picture.
Mine's up too - with recipe!!

September 09, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Is that a pot roast?
Thanks for stopping by.

September 09, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Biker Betty said...

The prime rib looks delicious. Great photos.

Have a Great Week, Betty :)

September 09, 2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Shooter said...

Looks yummy. Might have to get me some.

September 10, 2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home