Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Jelly Bean Game

First let me appologize. I am to close to the pictures and the people in them. I started out with 81 pictures and and after 4 passes I only got the pictures down to 18. Oh well, here goes.

The jelly bean game is ment to promote teamwork. You gather around in a circle and everyone has a spoon. The object is to take a jelly bean on a spoon and pass it to the person next to you. Now you need to work together to pass it. The way I like to play the game is if the passer drops the jelly bean then they are out. Of the passee drops the jelly bean they are out. Otherwise they are both out. In this first picture we have one method. The passee is down low to allow the passer to drop the bean off. Of course I liked this picture because of the volleyball net and the out houses in the background. By the way, we also have a regular bathroom so we never need to use the outhouse, thank goodness.


OK, how about we see a successfull passing of the jelly bean




And now we include this because ... well these guys are just cute. What can I say.




This game cane be played by young and old alike.



Here is a different tecnique for passing the bean


And now a daddy daughter pass


You always have a wise guy in the crowd



Once you have made it around the the crowd once, then you add on a second jelly bean and eventually a third and so on until you come down to just one person left.


I just like this picture. Look the out houses again. Actually the guy on the right was one of the life of the party type people who goes along with anything. I had to get a picture of that.


This shot somehow just reminds me of what someone in a drama class might be like when passing the bean. I know, I am weird. I am sure you knew that too if you have read any of my blog.


A nice close up of my cousin and his son. You will see him again in the marshmallow game pictures.


And that is the jelly bean game. And no, this red wing fan was not the winner ... or rather we were all winners as everyone had a fun time.


Five hour drive to find out mommy had a jelly bean removed from her nose... Glad I missed work. Can we eat now? --Anger Management
3 Comments:
Blogger barman said...

Me too Denny, me too!

September 08, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Looks like fun!

September 08, 2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Wenchy. It was fun. There was lots of sillyness going on that weekend. Good time had by all... at least at one point that is.

September 08, 2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home