Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Simpson Moment

I was all set to post a bitching post about my medical insurance company. I was going to toss out some details about how stupid the rejection letter was as they had details wrong in the letter. A new programmer could have written a program to generate that letter better. But…

It turns out it was me, all me. When I went in to have some blood workup I must have handed them an old and dead insurance card. Where I found it I will never know as I have not had that insurance for at least two years. Anyway that old insurance company said nope, not covered. And you know what? I wasn't … at least by them.

So much for something to blog about that might have been interesting. Let me just reach back a few posts and grab that dunce cap and head off to the corner.


You don't wanna know what I think... Now look sad and say "D'oh!..." –The Simpsons
4 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Pssst, you are suppose to shred the old one's.

I can't leave you alone for a minute.

I hope you are ok.

August 31, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Hellooooo!

August 31, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I am mid way through mowing the lawn. I stopped because I thought I was going to get my hair cut but I stopped to late. Oh well, a nice little break, chug down some water and back out I go.

The tests are just routine so no big deal.

August 31, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

It happens to the best of us. At least you didnt do what I did. I shredded the new one and kept the old worthlesss one. Man try explaining that one!

September 01, 2006 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home