Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, February 05, 2007

Pass the Bowl

I decided to watch Super Bowl for a change. I tuned in about 6:26 and could not believe there were points on the board. I heard the kickoff was at 6:25. It turns out it was and the scoring was just that fast. Amazing.

Well the game was decent. It seems like the last several years the game was not worth watching. Congratulations go out to Indianapolis. The half time show was nice. Although I am no Prince fan I thought he did a very good job especially in all that rain. Oh in honor of Prince we of course had to color the post Purple! The coaches were great. That leaves us with one thing.

I always think of the Super Bowl commercials as killer. The last few years I would have to say they did not deliver, at least for me. This year was better. I really liked several of the Budwiser adds. Sorry, I must be a pig as I smiled about the Go Daddy add. Speaking of which I also enjoyed the Diabetes gal in the heart add. She looked hot in that tight outfit. The commercial over all was OK but when you consider that was a fan commercial (I believe) I will give it a little more credit. After all it made me bring it up. Of course the whole point was to push the website and I do not remember the website to check up on you heart risks so maybe it was just so so. But I so loved the outfit.

Well I am back off to bed to catch a little sleep. Going outside and doing the snow when I returned home was not good for my health but it needed to be done. Maybe an extra hour or two will help. Then again maybe I should take the whole day off.


Cancel the Super Bowl? That's like canceling Christmas! --Black Sunday
10 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Take the whole day off, I did!

I love Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 05, 2007 10:53 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I just took the whole day off also. That felt good. Oh the sun is out. I think I am going to play like a cat and go sit in the sun!!!

February 05, 2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I'm not a big Prince fan either, but I guess the 1/2 time show wasn't all that bad. I liked the beer commercials too.

February 05, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I like Prince too.

Manning...Manny...get it?

K, I have one more thing to finish and then it's off to bed.

I have a 2 day class on campus this week so I might not be around much.

Hugs and hairpulls

February 05, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I liked the Dorito's ad where the guy was going through the super market checkout. I think that was the best one.

February 05, 2007 7:24 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I loved the Daddy.com ad

Good one

February 05, 2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Have fun in Class Manny.

Jan, I think I liked them the best but I just looked at the adds again and there were some I missed and some I even got now. Still I think the beer ads as a whole did the best for me. I must have been thirsty,

Tony I stepped out for a few minutes and by the time I got back, even with Tivo, I missed about 10 minutes. I guess that add was then. I saw it on the WEB. I like it a lot.

Kristen I think you should work in marketing to.

February 05, 2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

yea, doing it in public is hot, the dorito commercial rocked!

February 05, 2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lori I agree, I have seen the Dorito's add a few times and I like it a lot. I wonder what happens if someone where to buy oysters?

February 06, 2007 6:44 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

So that's where all you bloggers get to on a Monday! lol

February 07, 2007 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home