Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

White

I am thinking this is a colors kind of week. Yesterdays color was BLUE. Todays color is WHITE. Over night we received between 1 to 3 inches of snow with another 1 to 2 inches on the way. The good news is it is the light fluffy kind of snow so it should be easy shoveling. I do not believe it will make good snowballs however. Perhaps a snow angle or two will be made of at SignGurls house.

I would consider doing that but I am sick and the less time I spend outside the better. I do feel a little better. On the advice of Manny I took some drugs. Oh wow man! Well actually over the counter drugs. Luckily my sinuses are doing better and I think this is helping keep stuff out of my lungs. Just the same, should you visit my blog today you may want to only stay a short time and maybe keep you mouth covered. Don't want to be spreading viruses here.

We have vendors in from Virgina today. Boy did they pick a wrong time to visit. At least it is not like Battle Creek over the weekend. They received up to two foot of snow. TWO FOOT, TWENTY FOUNR INCHES. Yikes! I guess we are trying to make up for lost time. Well time to go shovel all the white stuff before heading into work. Have a great day.


"Happiest Place On Earth" my Snow White ass. --Two and a half men
6 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Barman! My snowblower won't start!!!!!!

I hope you can rest to get rid of the creeping crud you have.

January 30, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Bummber about the snow blower but the snow is light. It took me between 30 and 40 minutes to do mine.

I am working on getting rid of it. I hope to be in Detroit this weekend to take pictures at my neices backetball games. I would hate to go sick although I may have caught this form them.

January 30, 2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

have I mentioned that I'm not a cold weather person?

January 30, 2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Kristen, you know, I think you might have. I think you should talk to your parents and friends and get everyone to move further south. You see white stuff where you are sometimes and I am not talking dandruff.

January 30, 2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Get well soon and stay warm my friend.

January 30, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Oh! Did I pass on my germs? I hope you're feeling better soon Bryan.

Until then I'm sending big hugs. ;)

January 31, 2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home