Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Hour

I am going to play hooky today. I am going to sneak out of work early. Yep, first thing this morning I am going to go ask the boss if I can leave a few hours early and hit happy hour. Maybe I will bring him along. I think I owe him a beer or two. Yep that is right, I am such a rebel, such a BAD BOY!

OK, who am I kidding. Aside from shoplifting a long time ago when I should have known better, writing in wet cement (and getting caught), and getting a few speeding tickets I will never be a bad boy. That is a shame cause the ladies so seem to be attracted to them. Don’t they know bad boys are bad news? Do they like getting hurt? Oh well.

Yep, I am planning on, once I get my work done, skipping out a few hours early and hitting happy hour. I so can taste that beer now. That and maybe a bar burger. I really shouldn’t but it will help put a nice cap on the last two weeks at work.


You know the hot sauce called Dave’s Insanity? I am telling you work makes that sauce seem like barbeque sauce in comparison. Luckily my current project culminates today and my next project, adding another microphone to our sound system, should be much easier. I have been working on that for a week and now I have to hit the ground running in hopes of pulling that off by Friday, or Monday at the latest. Time to coordinate this project.

Testing, One... Two... Three...

Anyone want to join me for happy hour? I will have them pour one for you. First one is on me.


Hello, hello. Testing, testing. One, one, one. Me, me, me. Attention, all lady cats. I am feeling very, very sexy. Can you hear me, lady cats? My body is available. Please form a queue. No squabbling. This is your lucky day. –Red Dwarf
9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the project Bryan!

Now, I would love to join you for happy hour. Make mine a large one. ;)

January 17, 2007 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you bet cha"! Last one there is a rotten egg!
I'd absolutely looooooove to hang out at the local bar and tell my warped sense of humor jokes.Of course the drunker you get...the funnier I get.LOL
I bet your loads of fun.
~hugs~

January 17, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Suze, in your honor we can make it a place that serves a good pint. Moriarties comes to mind.

Denny, how about a Hot Toddy?

S, tell you what... I am shooting for 3 but who ever gets there first save seats! Well start out with 8 seats and can go from there.

Tammi, that should be great. I can not tell a good joke no matter what. We always can use a joke teller, even if they are bad. Your on.

January 17, 2007 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think happy hour would be long gone by the time I showed up so you can have one for me!!

January 17, 2007 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have one for me ok? My day started at 5am when hubby went trucking so I thought ok good day to clean right? all went well till I heard this snap. Ut oh....yep my back. I can hardly move. I have a thera care wrap on and we will see how it goes but I may be heading for a trip to the docs.

January 17, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Oh, I so would have been there! I could have been your designated driver.

January 17, 2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Bad boys are over-rated.

Women eventually grow out of that phase.

I'd love to meet you for happy hour

January 17, 2007 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still drinkin? It's 11:45 for Gods sakes!

January 17, 2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger barman said...

G-man, drinks called off until Thursday, yea!

Kristen, glad to hear you say that. Happy hour was moved to Thursday... meet you half way!

Sign, a DD. That could come in handy. I don't think it will be that bad however.

Gab, hope you are feeling better now. Getting older is hell, isn't it. Not that I am saying you are old. NEVER!

Jan, we will just have to do long distance Happy Hour. I will have one for you if you have one for me.

January 17, 2007 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home