Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cheerleader Pictures

OK, I promised to post a few of the cheerleader pictures yesterday. Well I ended up a little busy and then I went to see Night at the Museum. Very good movie by the way. I have heard that there are museums that are scheduling sleep overs for like $75. Now after seeing the movie and thinking about it, it might be worth it. If they were to hire actors to dress and play the part of the various characters from history that have something to do with what they have on display, maybe, just maybe, the kids might learn something and have fun at the same time.

Anyway I was going to post a cheerleader picture or two. That was until I tried to narrow the 300 or so pictures down to a few pictures. So here are 9 pictures. I tried to narrow it down, sorry I am posting so many pictures.



You're the quarterback and I'm just the slutty cheerleader with the nice rack. --Will & Grace

Labels: ,

11 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Wholesome. I can't even think of anything nasty to say. Great pix Barman.....G

January 25, 2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger barman said...

What G, you thought I would have naughty pictures of the cheerleaders? Hey, I saved those for myself! :)

January 25, 2007 7:40 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I can't believe G-Man didn't make a comment about wanting to be the male cheerleader holding the girls on the top of the pyramid.

Great shots!

January 25, 2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Gosh. Looks like you were REALLY busy. LMAO!

Yanno, I have always wanted to spend the night in a museum. But ours would probably freak me out so I'd need company. We have a mummy. Somebody took the bandages off his/her hand a few years ago. GAK!

January 25, 2007 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie so make sure not to tell anything about it.

Nice pics of the cheerleaders....wow are they ever skinny!!!!

January 25, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Those men cheerleaders sure have a tough job. I don't envy them at all. Like hell I don't! How do I get a job like that?

January 25, 2007 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to be a cheerleader........HHNT

January 25, 2007 9:02 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks Sign. G was a little out of character now wasn't he.

Carbs, I personally think this whole museum comes alive thing would be fun. Maybe you can do that with all your pets. Wait they are already pretty animated.

Jan I try never to give to much away. I usually do not see a movie right away so I know what it is like to have someone spoil it. I can not believe how skinny and you know what, there were about 10 or 12 cheerleaders or so and other than some being blond and some being brunett they were all pretty simular. How could they all be so skinny. Lucky for the male cheerleaders I guess.

Tony, I think all the positions are filled but maybe you and Lori could ... Personally I am torn between loving the job and worrying I might drop her. I think I need to practive that too.

January 25, 2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lori you were a cheerleader? Now that must have been something! I think Tony needs to get you some pom poms and see where it leads. Love you HNT. I best go leave a comment once I gain my composure again.

January 25, 2007 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow very very good. Hell there great pics! I love them.

January 25, 2007 10:28 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks Gab. I had a few where the ladies were not in the air but they did not turn out well. For some reason her hair was flying every which way and did not make her look to flattering. I am having fun with my camera.

January 25, 2007 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home