Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday's Photo Scavengar Hunt - BROKEN

PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme is BROKEN.

I looked every where and I can not find it. A few weeks ago I took a bunch of pictures of my niece and her team playing basketball. At it I took notice of something and decided to take pictures of it. It showed a list of athlete names, event and record that they set. I remember that from back in high school. Your name appears on the wall until such time as your record is BROKEN. Then the new name is posted there and so on, and so on.

Now here it the thing. I can not find those discs. I was going to call up the brother in law that I know has a copy of it but he is in pain trying to pass a kidney stone. Somehow I just do not think I can bother him now. So we will have to do with something from last weekend. It only shows the years that their various teams BROKE everyones record and became the best team for that year. This really is not what I wanted to post but I will just have to be lame this time.



Thank you very much for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

because my computer is basic I cant get all of my photos. So I ended up not doing this weekends hunt other than to talk about one broken one.

February 10, 2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Awwwwwww... but this IS good! I didn't see any other broken records in my travels yesterday. (granted, i did NOT visit the entire list - it has gotten WAY to big for that!) But I know how you feel about "settling" Bryan! I do! Maybe one of the upcoming themes will be "records" - and you can use them then! ;)

Thanks for stoppin' in! It's always a pleasure to see you!

February 11, 2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

hmmmm, first you can't remember which day is trash day, and now your'e misplacing things....doesn't sound good, LOL! Making your dessert today, will let you know how it turns out.

February 11, 2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Different meaning for "broken record." Very clever choice for The Hunt.

February 11, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I make those signs often. I'm updating some "broken records" this week.

You are so creative with these photo hunts. My mind always goes to the obvious.

February 11, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

The last thing I would ever put in connection with you would be being lame...just the fact that you put so much thought into these photo hunt thingamabobs makes you cool in my book...ok, I don't have a book, but if I did...
p.s. don't ya just love this MI weather?!?

February 11, 2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

This was a great take on the word broken. Well done. (At least you only nearly forgot the trash twice, I forgot to call our daughter-in-law on her birthday yesterday.)

February 11, 2007 11:08 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I was never much in to sport during my school years. I think it was a result of having too many bullying physical education teachers, coupled with too many cracks on the ankles from hockey balls.

A thought provoking post Bryan, you got me refelecting back now. :)

February 12, 2007 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home