Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Icee

Chorus:
Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away


Whoah and I know a man, he came from my hometown
He wore his passion for his woman like a thorny crown
He said dolores, I live in fear
My love for yous so overpowering, Im afraid that I will disappear

Chorus

I know a woman, (who) became a wife
These are the very words she uses to describe her life
She said a good day aint got no rain
She said a bad day is when I lie in the bed
And I think of things that might have been

Chorus

And I know a father who had a son
He longed to tell him all the reasons for the things hed done
He came a long way just to explain
He kissed his boy as he lay sleeping
Then he turned around and he headed home again

Chorus

Whoah God only knows, God makes his plan
The informations unavailable to the mortal man
Were workin our jobs, collect our pay
Believe were gliding down the highway, when in fact were slip sliding away

Chorus repeats 2x



It's an icey one out there this morning. Luckily the salt trucks had the roads in fairly good shape. Well I did not get a lot of sleep yesterday and I ended up sleeping in to the last moment so this is going to have to do for a post today. I hope the weather is cooperating a little more in your neck of the woods.


You know, I told you people something a long time ago, and it's just as pertinent today as it was then. Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice. --M*A*S*H
8 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

I always wanted to be first....lol ok now the comment. Oh its co-operating here alright its snowing and blowing so much there is a white out. most all of the schools were closed today but not ours! Guy at car dealership said he'd stay if we were coming out other wise he was heading home. We said nope we arent coming out in this weather! Hopefully we can go talk some more tomorrow! Stay warm and dry!

March 01, 2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I see you don't seem to be having any problems with blogger letting you sign in to post...I'm tired of trying!!! I can only seem to log in when I visit another blog to comment....the dashboard is not working!!!

It rained all day here and the snow is melting away. I certainly hope we're done with snow, but after all it is Ohio and if you blink the weather changes.

March 01, 2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

Oh yeah...my kids were PISSED that their school was not closed today...I gave them the old..."Well, when I was a kid..." shut them right the fuck up...it did!! hhahahahahah

March 01, 2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

50's and pouring down rain here.

March 01, 2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

The roads were horrible here this morning. I kept thinking that things would get better as I drove South but they only got worse. It was still freezing at lunch. Now we got the thunderstorms. This is some crazy weather.

March 01, 2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Be careful this morning, Bryan! It's slippery!

March 02, 2007 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe we had so much rain yesterday.
Then we had some crackling lightening and thunder that was downright frightening.
Partly sunny this morning but still coooooold.
Have a good one.
tc

March 02, 2007 8:43 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

No sledging for us this year. It's like spring outside with the sun shining and the blossom out. :)

March 06, 2007 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home