Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, April 02, 2007

What a Nice Weekend

What a wonderful weekend. Even though I spent most of my weekend indoors I so appreciated that most of the time the temperature was around 70 (21c). At one point I popped outside and I had that feeling. The feeling for the first time that with that temperature that it was outside you could spend the entire day outside and just be comfortable, not hot or cold but comfortable. Living in one of the northern states you really learn to appreciate the ending of winter/beginning of spring. Of course the sunshine did not hurt any either. Ahhhh!

Another good thing, this weekend I made time for not one but two, yes two, trips to Tim Horton's. Waves to g-man and Crabcakes. Now I must admit that the coffee is just a little stronger than I like but boy it sure is not bitter at all. I had a shot of hazelnut in my coffee but hardly noticed it. I do miss that because my Beaners you can really taste the hazelnut. Of course they only carry it once a week or so where as Horton's you can get a shot anytime. My second trip was hot chocolate. I must say the hot chocolate was to die for. I really loved it.


One down side of this weekend is BLEACHER BUTT. There is something about sitting three to three and a half hours watching a show with only a very small break in the middle. Add to that not one but three, yes I said THREE showings and I had a bad case of BLEACHER BUTT. Even sitting on a blanket only partially helped but it did not solve the problem. Funny but I got used to it by the third show, go figure.

Speaking of the show I think my camera was smoking because I took way to many pictures. Speaking of which, I did manage to get one picture from the third show. The ice show was themed Rock Legends. What a bunch of good music. I must say I have never seen an ice show in person and they did a great job. The lights, the sound system and the way they kept things running through and all top class. Most of the acts were top class as well. There were a few that reminded you that these were all high school kids or younger with most being younger.

There was one thing I just need to share. No I have to warn you that this is disturbing but here goes. Elvis started out the show, the young skinny Elvis I might add. Now the first two shows I did not notice it but the third show I most certainly did. Elvis has boobs! No, that just is not right. That should not be. NO! But you can see for yourself.











Well that was just a quickie about my weekend. I hope all had a good time as well.


The power of Elvis compels you! The power of Elvis compels you! --New Adventures of Beans Baxter
23 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Way cool barman. I love Elvis, only I have to admit I love the younger Elvis more. When I was younger I watched all the Elvis movies. Shirley Temple too.

I guess he did have 'male boobs' didn't he. LOL

I am having therapy at my blog. And I had better be first here on yours. {{smile}}

April 02, 2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I did get here first. YAY!

April 02, 2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I missed you btw. Ruth told me she chatted with you recently. I so hope we get to hook up sometime soon.

Peace out!

April 02, 2007 6:41 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

I was never into Elvis very much...I know, that is unamerican...but, it was a bit before my time, so I feel I should get a little leeway...lol

I am gonna sit here and wait for the rest of the pics.................. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. still here ............................................................................................................................................................................................. yep, still here .................................................................................................................what the hell?? ...........................................................................ok, I am gonna send some mind waves your way to get you to post the rest of the pics, ready?? ok,,here goes....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey!! are you getting this barman?? no?? ok, I will try again.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nothing??
Dammit!! My mind wave machine must be on the fritz...ok...I guess I will have to be patient...this could get ugly though, so I guess you should go ahead and post the rest of the pics right quick, ya hear?? (I slipped into hillbilly speak, sorry, )hahahahah

April 02, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

Hey!! That was all supposed to be in one neat little box...it looked pretty cool...now you have to slide the little thingy on the bottom to the right to read all of my comment...fucking puter!!

April 02, 2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny is number 1. Yea. I liked Elvis when he was around. I enjoyed his movies although I was not a fanatic. This week may be crazy as I have to continue working on the house and get ready for the weekend but I can't wait. By the way, love the pictures on your blog. Looking mighty fine.

Wendy you can not trust those computers. I should know, I have been working with them for a living for almost, gasp, 30 years. You do not know what you are asking for by the way. I took about 2,500 pictures over the weekend of the ice show. The second night turned out so much better then the first.

I will just imagine how cool it looks.

April 02, 2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Is that man boobs or lady boobs, bleacher butt?

April 02, 2007 11:41 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Those are most definitely not MAN BOOBS TK. I suspect that was not the real Elvis I saw. I am shocked. Maybe the bleacher butt moved up to my head and I became a butt head.

April 03, 2007 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could never sit on a bleacher that long, my back AND my butt would still be killing me.
Elvis boobs..now I've seen everything.
tc

April 03, 2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Top Cat, I know about the Elvis boobs. Show business, I tell you. I do still have a little bleacher butt coming back to haunt me. That is just not a pretty thing.

April 03, 2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger G-Man said...

FINALLY!!
You are no longer a Tim Horton's virgin!!
See, I told you it was awesome. Did you have a Walnut Crunch? WOW!!!
Anyway, Congratulations!
G-Man

April 03, 2007 7:42 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Psst, g-man, psst! That was my second time. The first time was a long time ago and I really did not remember going. Well worth the wait however.

April 03, 2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

The reason you were use to sitting there after 3 shows was your "butt" was numb! No feelings left. what a great Pic! glad you had niceer weather than I did.

April 03, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Gab and you know I think you were so right. One would never think I would have problems with padding but I guess I do.

Sorry your weather turned out so bad. Glad you made it home in one piece.

April 03, 2007 3:27 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

LOL...OMG...I read the first sentence too fast and thought you wrote that you pooped outside instead of popped outside. Damn...I need to get my eyes checked.

April 03, 2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh Jillie, I have to be more careful. I could have easily made that mistake. Take about a turn off. :)

This is your eye test. Now, look over here and tell me what you see. That bad ay. OK, I guess you pass your test. :(

April 03, 2007 7:26 PM  
Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

Ewwwww, Elvis with boobies is a crime, but glad u had a good time. One question tho......if it was 70 degrees outside, why the hell would you drink hot chocolate instead of a chocolate shake????? LOL

April 03, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lori it just sounded good. I am not a huge fan of shakes although I suppose a vanilla would be nice. I know, how boring. Also I do not think Horton's has shakes but what do I know as that was only my second and third time being there and it was a little over whelming. I know they have cold things however. Maybe next time.

April 03, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Hey...I can see again!

April 04, 2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Barman, Horton's ice cappuccino. That's the one to try. You'll never be the same. Gads, I can't even look at that pic you have up there without getting a crave. I'm pathetic.

April 04, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I dressed as Elvis a few years ago. I think I had a bit more cleavage than that though.

April 04, 2007 5:39 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed a great weekend

April 04, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Jillie, so can I ... hubba, hubba.

Crabbs, ice cappuccino... got it. I will be going down once again this time for Easter and my nieces birthday. I might have to check that out and what ever it was G-man mentioned... something like walnut crunch.

Sign, saying you have a bit more cleavage is like saying Niagara Falls is a stream.

Thank you Kristen. Can't wait for this weekend too. Bet you have a better time on your mini vaca.

April 04, 2007 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home