Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, May 18, 2007

55Flash Fiction Friday

Up, up, up we go with the ever familiar clackity, clackity, clack sound in our ear as we ascend. Heart pumping hard, mouth going dry, hands firmly squeezing the bar, white-knuckle experience to be sure. Soon we will plummet to our certain death. That first hill of a roller coaster is a killer for me.


I admit, I am such a wimp when it comes to roller coasters. If you are ever looking for some cheap entertainment, come ride a roller coaster with me. I can be very entertaining as we are climbing that first hill. Did I mention I do not do heights very well? Well seeing as the weather is getting better and memorial day is just upon us I thought it might be nice to mention this now. Surely this is on of many signs of summer.

Labels:

10 Comments:
Blogger Denny Shane said...

I cannot even look at them...

May 18, 2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Great 55!

I love rollercoasters! You just reminded me that I will be able to ride them again (because of my weightloss). I'd love to ride with you for the shear joy of listening to you scream like a girl.

May 18, 2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I love rollercoasters!!!! this one looks exciting and I know I'd have to ride it atleast 3 or 4 times in a row!!!

thanks for stopping by (I posted after you commented)...I can usually count on atleast one comment a day from you and missed them while you were away.

May 18, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

No coasters for me...I'll stay on the ground with everybody's stuff LOL

Happy Friday!

May 18, 2007 8:51 AM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

Rollercoasters are heaps more fun if you blindfold yourself before you get on them. Give it a go, Barman. You'll love it - trust me...

May 18, 2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

O wow I like this.

I went on a bit of a blog-ii-blog hop 2day. I.e. I found you via s via Limey via GMan via Pink Ginger who I originally met through Dan the man if you were wondering ...

I've not been on a rollercoaster since my dim & distant youth. I am now over 35 years old and they don't have rollercoasters in London. They just call it the local train service!!

You're welcome to drop by mine. My main blog's called gledwood2.blogspot - my online journal. I also opened 2 video blogs last week. One is musical, the other comedy. See you there maybe. Meanwhile take it e.zee & all the best 2u

Gleds
"gledwood vol 2"

May 18, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Great shots... love the view!

May 19, 2007 12:06 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE roller coasters! This is AWESOME! But I also love your Chili cookoff -- but I can't find the "comments" up there, so I'm commenting down here! It's only 59 degrees here today and that chili looks MIGHTY tempting!

May 19, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger lime said...

aahhh!! i LOVE it! i LOVE old wooden roller coasters, absolutely adore them. terrific pics to go with the 55, nicely done.

May 19, 2007 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this, it's great, the clackety clack part was in my head as I read it.
I won't even go NEAR a rollercoaster anymore.lol
tc

May 20, 2007 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home