Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, May 04, 2007

Just Being a Lazy Bumb

Sorry for being gone so long. I have been off on vacation. I will be coming home on Monday. I thought I would post a little something for now until I can come up with a 55.

I know most of you have probably seen a hot air balloon at some point in your life. The question I have for you... have you ever seen one at from this angle? This is a hot air balloon going right overhead. It was from last Saturday when they held the Great Balloon Race.

Off to see Spiderman!!!


Would you like to ride
In my beautiful balloon ?
Would you like to glide
In my beautiful balloon ?
We could flow among the stars
Together you and I
For we can fly
For we can fly
Up and away
In my beautiful
My beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place
In my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face
In my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song
And sail along the silversky
For we can fly
For we can fly
Up and away
In my beautiful
My beautiful balloon
Suspended under a twilight canopy
We'll search the sky for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hide us
Keep the moon beside us
Love is waiting there
In my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air
In ly beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand
We'll chase your dream across the sky
For we can fly
For we can fly
Up and away
In my beautiful
My beautiful balloon
Up, up and away
Up, up and away
Up, up and away
Up, up and away
Up, up and away --Up, Up, and Away by the Supremes

Labels:

12 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

I love the pics of the air balloon! as well as the songs its one of my favorites! Have a safe trip home we missed ya!

May 04, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger PowersTwinB said...

Love your photos of the balloon...My twin sister actually owned one in the 80's! I hope everyone gets to go on one ride in a hot air balloon once in their lives...the view is specatular! Have a safe trip home!

May 04, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Way cool pictures, B!

I wanted to remind you of Tuesday's concert if you are up to it.

May 04, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks Gab. When they went overhead it just had to be taken. I should be back soon.

Thanks for visiting Twin and thanks for the wishes. I have never been in a balloon before and now, with my fear of heights, I am not sure I could. I would love the view as long as I looked out.

Sign I am so looking forward to it. I am going into work early so I can get some extra time in and still make the concert. Thanks so much for the reminder.

May 04, 2007 10:33 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Ahhhhh ah ah ah ah, I was playing that song in my head as soon as I clicked here and then I saw you had all the words. Now I can't get this song out of my head.

May 04, 2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

...Sorry Bryan but,

TAG!!!!

I tagged you on a meme.
(read my post for details)

May 05, 2007 1:15 AM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I love these photos! I never had the chance to ride a balloon but maybe one day:)

May 05, 2007 5:18 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

Hope you had a great vacation and I look forward to reading all about it when you return.

May 05, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny... sorry about that chief. Hows about I stop by in my balloon and pick you up. I hope the wind is blowing the right way 'cause I don't know how to steer!!!

G-man. I be working on it. 7 and 7 ... sounds good to me.

ZSolt, maybe you will just have to do like me, use your imagination. Thanks for visiting and I hope you do get to ride someday. I think I would like to do that to but I am not sure if I could take a ride much higher than 5 feet off the ground.

Jan, I have not done a ton of things on vacation but I always love a visit with my best friends. I will spill soon, promise.

May 05, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger lime said...

GREAT shots you got of the balloon, bryan!

May 05, 2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, these shots are great. I have always wanted to take a balloon ride.

Perhaps one day!

May 05, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Lime. I have a shot that I took just for you. Well you and Old Hippie Chick. I hope to have up tomorrow or Monday.

Suzie, I think a trip up in the balloon with Alex and ... could be very fun. Who knows where you might get BLOWN off course to.

May 05, 2007 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home