Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday's Photo Scavengar Hunt - STEPS

PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme is STEPS.

This seems like the perfect picture for the hunt today. Sorry I have been away for a few weeks. This picture shows a beautiful winding staircase with lots of steps. I am sure this reception hall gets rented a lot just for the stairs and a picture like this although much better than I did. This is Brother and his wife back in October of 2000.


You know when you think about it this picture also applies in that getting marrieds is taking a big step in ones life.


Thank you very much for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Beautiful picture!

April 21, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Sign I think every wedding deserves at least one nice picture. Your picture in front of the stained glass comes to mind.

April 21, 2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger lime said...

aww i think you took a terrific picture. very sweet.

April 21, 2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

Man, that dress is gorgeous!! And, don't sell yourself short hon, this is a beautiful picture...I don't think anyone could have done a better job!

April 22, 2007 4:31 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

wow Bryan..that's a beautiful photo!!!!

April 22, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Lime I will never be happy with what I do but thank you.

Wendy isn't is something. I can not even imagine what it costs. Oh well it does look lovely.

Jan, the photographer set them up and I just kind of piggy backed on. If only that sunlight was not so bright.

Manny, dudette! Out for a stroll I see. Nice to see you.

April 22, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

So true Bryan and you just reminded me that I haven't made a step towards mine yet. Lol

I hope you had a great weekend.

April 22, 2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

What a gorgeous picture, those steps are devine. I got images of my hubby and I on these steps...

http://idontdomornings.blogspot.com/2007/03/fridays-history-lesson-chirnside-family.html

If I had a scanner that was working I would scan them and load them up.

True, marriage is all about steps.

April 22, 2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh Suze it was gorgous out. It got to 80+ (27c) today and felt so good. I had to go into work but I waited until Sunday evening to do it. Good luck with your steps.

Cazzie those steps are gorgeous. I bet that is an awesome picture of you two. I hope you are able to get that scanned sometime.

April 22, 2007 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home