Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, April 20, 2007

55Flash Fiction Friday

I mounted my trusty steed which had long been forgotten. With a small kick she started striding large and proud. Many a mile was covered over the days that followed usually traveling in the morning greeting another wonderful day but sometimes traveling in the evening enjoying the peace and quiet,

I love my elliptical trainer.


If you would like to know more about 55Flash Fiction Friday, check out this post. It looks like Susie has been doing this for a bit over a year. It looked interesting so I thought I would give it a try.


Jimmi Hendrix


Purple Haze
All Along The Watch Tower
Foxy Lady
Hey Joe
Voodoo Child
Little Wing
The Wind Cries Mary
Red House
Fire
Crosstown Traffic
Angel
Manic Depression
Castles Made of Sand
Bold As Love
Freedom
Day Tripper
Spanish Castle Magic
Are You Experienced
Hear My Train A Comin'
If 6 Was 9
Like A Rolling Stone
Voodoo Chile Blues
Electric Church Red House
Jelly 292
Bleeding Heart 292
Once I Had A Woman
Mannish Boy
Catfish Blues
Born Under A Bad Sign



You still look like a noble steed to me. --Shrek 2

Labels: ,

11 Comments:
Blogger S said...

Wow thats a great 55! Know what? I am going to post one of my favorite 55s along with my Seattle pics so that I am not a total flake, hows that?



And thank you for finding my first 55, it is one of my favorites!

April 19, 2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger S said...

OK Barman I posted a rerun 55~ Thank you so much for finding my first 55 and linking it! You rock!

April 19, 2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

welcome to the club.congrats on a great 1st 55.
That list of tunes looks like you raided my music files.LOL

April 20, 2007 4:45 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Barman, good morning!
Good 55!
& hope that the insomnia was just temporary!

April 20, 2007 8:43 AM  
Blogger Melodie Norman Haas said...

I like your 55 :) It was good, noble steed...heehee. I like elliptical trainers too! and I love Shrek.

April 20, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

Well done barman!!!!

Love Shrek...and a little bit of Jimmi too...

cheers to you ;o)

April 20, 2007 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice barman and the music rocks too.
Have a great weekend.
tc

April 20, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger lime said...

hahaha, good job! ya got a giggle out of me...
ok and since you're featuring jimi.....foxy lady ALWASYS get s a giggle out of me, ever since my son imitated that scene in wayne's world. i cannot hear the song and not break into a fit of giggles.

April 20, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger ohc said...

Hey, Love the Juke box! And, well, you go my attention with Jimi! Have a great weekend! Peace my friend!

April 20, 2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this, Bryan, but where is my favorite Jimi tune, Gypsy Eyes??

This is really very cool!

Chees!

April 21, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger robkroese said...

Hey, Barman. Just wandering through the blogosophere today. I think I found you via Lime. Where in MI do you live? I spent most of my life in Grand Rapids.

April 21, 2007 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home