Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Seven and Seven

G-man was tagged buy Jillie who then added me to his tag list for this one. Now I am going to have to change the title just a little since it is PARTY DAY today with Cinco de Mayo and The Kentucky Derby falling on the same day .... so I shall call this 7 and 7 as in 7 crown and 7 up.

The trick here is to name seven habits, either good or bad and seven favorite songs.

Habits

* I put off things to the last minute and then do all I can to still get it done on time.
* I do not do a lot of pleasure reading but when I do I pick up the book and do not put it down until I am done. I get pretty tired I tell you since I am a slow reader.
* I love to do the little things. Most people would think they are stupid but I like those little details.
* I am an Internet junkie. Should I have turned my computer off when I left the house, one of the first things I do when coming back home is turn the computer back on. I love being able to instantly look up things when the whim arises. Before the Internet I did the same thing with World Book Encyclopedias.
* I love music and will often pick up a keyboard and start plucking away at the keys. I have a little talent but never pursued it much beyond my french horn in High School.
* I can be cheap to the point of being annoying. When I go to buy something I compare prices. I see if buying to smaller things is cheaper than one big thing. Check out canned mushrooms sometime.
* I always come to a full and complete stop when I come to a stop sign, light, etc. If I did end up rolling through then I stop then and then go. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess.

Songs

* Downtown ...Petula Clark
* Loving You ... Minnie Ripperton
* 25 or 6 to 4 ... Chicago
* Hey Ya ... Outkast
* All By Myself ... Eric Carmen
* Xanadu - Olivia Newton-John (hey it is an ONJ thing)
* Show Me The Way ... Peter Frampton
* (extra credit) No Frontiers ... Mary Black

Oh my I have so many, many more but I best stop there.


Have yourself a Mint Julep or Margarita and celebrate the day. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Labels:

13 Comments:
Blogger Roxi said...

heheheeheheh wonderful MEME huh?

I figured you would get tagged so I didnt tag you with mine..

KORN is the shit.

absolutly the shit

May 05, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

How in the world do you use a giant can of mushrooms when it's just you?

May 05, 2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Great post...and as far as those mushrooms go...you can KEEP them!

HATE THEM, CAN'T STAND THEM AND I WILL PICK OR SPIT THEM OUT...LMAO!!!!!

HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT WKND.

;o)

May 05, 2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lady Ronanne, I so would have done it again if you had tagged me. I do like everything they do but I was surprised that I liked as much as I did. Korn is the bomb... sort of.

Sign, I can eat a small can worth in something but a big can is pushing it. Of course the two small cans are cheaper than the large one.

Jillie, I will pick they off for you if I can keep them. Don't know why but I like mushrooms. My sister can not stand them either.

May 05, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger lime said...

i used to read funk & wagnalls for pleasure when i was a kid. and i like Heya...but by outkast ;)

May 05, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger barman said...

You are amazing Lime and thank you, I made the correction. Outkast... Korn ... my bad!

May 05, 2007 8:39 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Barman?....Xanadu?

Anyway, great list and thanks for playing!!

May 06, 2007 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming to a complete stop is a good habit to get into, especially since you can get a ticket for not doing so.

Great list and I like your song selection.
How did I know a couple of these would pop up here? LOL

May 07, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger SIMON said...

Wow - Pet Clark and ONJ that's cool, I think!! Well it certainly makes the others look cool!

May 07, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger SIMON said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 07, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

had me a margarita but it wasnt that great....sigh

May 07, 2007 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Xanadu... I HAD to see this movie when it came out... I think I even saw it twice...

I like the song too lol

nice meme!

May 09, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I loves Downtown ...Petula Clark

May 11, 2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home