Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Google Meme

Lime did this and I must admit she had a fun time with it. Then again I like everything she does. She has a fun time.

Here is the deal. This is a meme with a twist. You are supposed to google your name with the words needs, is, likes, wants, gets, says, does, eats. Then share what you found. I suggest you take a trip and see Limes post because it was SO GOOD.


Bryan is Gorges
When was the last time you had your vision checked? Oh wait, you mean I eat like a pig. Hey, be nice.

Bryan is Alive and in Rome
You know this morning I was a little dissoriented but I thought rome looked a lot better than thet.

Bryan is Cute
She said I am Cuuuuuuuuuute!

Bryan is a Paessimist
My glass was too half empty, see.

Bryan is Jesus and Shaun's Having a Baby.
Who is Shaun and for heaven sakes, you got the wrong Bryan

Bryan is a Bitch
Yes I can be and don't you forget it. Unless you where the one calling me Cute




Bryan Needs a Top
You bet. It is not pretty otherwise, trust me.

Bryan Needs to get it
You bet I do. Any takers?

Bryan Needs to get a life
I know. Any day now, honest.




Bryan Likes to Play with Chemicals
You bet. Hand me a couple of test tubes and lets get started.

Bryan Likes to Learn
Dah, eveyone does, don't they?

Bryan Likes Dirty Pantis
Shhhhh

Bryan likes to imitate Homer Simpson in his spare time
Ummmmm, Donuts

Bryan Likes to Party
I have been know to know a few back.

Bryan Likes to Fish for Actual Fish as Well
You know, fishing for make believe fish... everyone talks. Of course there are those fish stories

Bryan Likes Kentucky
Well I have been visiting like 30 times in 20 years. Isn't it obvious.




Bryan Wants More Babies
But I don't have any to begin with. They are cute however

Bryan Wants to Know how to Change into Flying Clothes
Yea baby, mile high club here I come.

Bryan Wants Attention
I don't think so, do I?

Bryan Wants to Thank His Beautiful Wife and Two Adorable Children
OK, if I had a wife and children then I most certainly would thank them.

BRYAN WANTS TO MARRY ME AND HAVE SEX WITH ME
Ummm, no comment

BRYAN WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK
Good bad or ugly... I always want to hear what you think.

Bryan Wants it Even Bigger
What man (or woman) doesn't?

Bryan wants to be a scientist
Do I get to wear one of those white coats? I am so in!

BRYAN" WANTS $50K
10s and 20s please. I suppose a few 50s will be OK too.

Bryan wants to spend more time with his wife Kerry, his daughter
Ohlook, now my imaginary wife has a name.

Bryan wants me to tell you about the butterflies
Oh there were so pretty. I saw them at the Detroit Zoo.



Bryan gets disinvited
What did I do now?

Bryan Gets Engaged
Won't my imaginary wife, Kerry, be surprised.

Bryan gets ready to hit his tee shot
He swings and missed. STRIKE ONE!




Bryan says he beat her
I never beat my imaginary Wife or daughter(s). Next you know I will be getting an imaginary divorce.

Bryan says he owns 20 grand worth of Star Wars memorabilia
I do not. Maybe Peanuts stuff but probably not even that.

Bryan says, "I do not think about things I don't think about
Now that is deep

Bryan Says It
IT




Bryan Does It Behind His Back
What now I am keeping secrets from myself.

Bryan does it again
What is it with IT and all anyway?

Bryan does voiceover
And Now a Moment from Our Sponsors.

Bryan does not have a driver's license
Yes but i expires this year. But I get to renew without taking a test. Yes

Bryan does great work
Well thank you

Bryan does not currently have any friends
I don't? *sniff*




Bryan Eats a Loogey
I thought no one was looking.

Bryan eats a cheesesteak
Some day I would love to have a real cheesesteak. A trip to phillie is in my future.

Bryan eats too much
I know, stop picking on me

Bryan eats like a bird
Did you see the above statement? I think not

Bryan eats his own underwear
There we go with underwear again. I DO NOT. Eat My Shorts

Labels:

13 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

hahahaha!!! good one bryan! i'm glad you did this one and let me know. i am quite sure kerry and the girls would enjoy it too. ;)

May 24, 2007 6:29 AM  
Blogger Denny Shane said...

ok, with my new stroke... these are make sense to me... lol

May 24, 2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Lime it was a little work but once I got into the grove I rather enjoyed it. Oh Kerry says hi.

Denny I suppose they just might. I will have to remember that for sure. Glad to see you out and about.

May 24, 2007 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, good ones Bryan.
Ya know all streets lead to the capital building so it could be Rome.lol
tc

May 24, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I'm gonna have to Google my name like this, just to see what I get.

I'm curious now.

I'm sure I won't find the interesting things that you have, but it shall be interesting nonetheless.

I enjoyed reading your list, Bryan. Was fun.

I am jealous of your twenty grand's worth of Star Wars shit. Even if it's only your daughters that get to play with it. And I LOVE butterflies. I have a tattoo of one on my arm. And no worries, I like attention too.

Dirty Panties are a fun time.

May 24, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Clever cat, clever. I like the way you think TC.

Strumpet, I did two things that made i easier. I told it to look for "Bryan say" with that inside quotes ratehr than leaving the quotes off. Second I started only looking in the title of the page then later I looked anywhere that google returned. I bet you will do better than you think. Oh I had to go a long ways through the searches to find what I found and it kept repeating. There was some woman with the last name of Bryan that kept poping into the results and spoiling it. OK, I am going to have to go visit your blog again and see if you have ever shown you butterfly tatoo. You know, you ARE fun people. It is about time I figured that out!!!

May 24, 2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryan Eats a Loogey
I thought no one was looking.

LMAO! eww

Thats a cool idea!

May 24, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Chrissie, it popped up many times so I knew I had to include it. It was pretty fun. I have never seena meme like that before.

May 24, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Now THAT was funny!

May 24, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

This was so much fun to read. I like all the underware ones, LOL. have a great weekend Bryan!

May 24, 2007 6:49 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Mmmmm beer.

Way cool Bryan.

May 24, 2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Melodie Norman Haas said...

That is too funny! I will have to try that soon.
Thanks for coming by my blog and visiting, Please come again and I will make sure to revisit here as well! Funny stuff :)

May 25, 2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I actually have 8 tattoos.

I've never shown a pic of any of 'em...so I'll save you the time.

I don't have a camera on my phone or any sort of digital camera.

One of these days....

May 25, 2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home