Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, June 22, 2007

55Flash Fiction Friday

Unlike produce
you can’t thump them or squeeze them.

You can’t smell them or shake them.
You can’t even pinch them.

The best way to find one is to be one yourself.
When you do find one you
need to do what you can to keep them.


Friends are just to precious to risk losing.


Sorry to dine and dash but busy, busy, busy at the moment. If you would like to do a 55Flash Fiction Friday and want to know a little bit about it look for the link on the sidebar or click on Susies the Boss link as most people check in with her once they have done one for the week. Have a wonderful day.

Labels:

9 Comments:
Blogger S said...

OMG Im such a pervert, I thought you were talking about boobies!
Ack!

Thanks for playing, Bryan! Have a great weekend.

June 22, 2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger snowelf said...

Ack, Susie, I thought he was too!!

ROFL!! Nice one, Barman, I actually really liked it--the tone was very gentle and sweet. :)
(You know, after I stopped laughing about it not being about boobs!)

-snow

June 22, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

Of course you can thump and squeeze your friends Barman! How else do you get them to buy the drinks all night??

June 22, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh now that is way to funny Susie. I really ought to change that last line and then it would so fit. Thanks for giving me a laugh.

Snowelf, if that is the case, G-man out to love this one. After you both made that comment I had to go back and read it. Yep, I can so see how you would think that. Duh!

JJ, I guess I was talking about finding the friends. Afterwards thumping is a given for some people, take Brian for instance. ;)

June 22, 2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, lovely little poem. So true...you need to keep hold of every one.

Hope you have a great weekend. ;)

June 22, 2007 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice and COLORFUL 55 Bryan.:)
tc

June 22, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Well I wasn't thinking about tits until I saw Suze's avatar....
I am now!!!

Real good 55 Bryan, you've arrived son!!!

Have a grand week-end!
Galen

June 22, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger lime said...

oh but i like to squeeze them in a hug and sometimes i can smell them , hehehehe

good one bryan. have a great weekend. :)

June 22, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

I like this one. I cant do this kinda stuff so its good to be able to read what others do.

June 23, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home