Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

MIS NASCAR pictures - Part 2

And now the concolusion ... Here you see the cars all lined up ready to get the race underway. I believe the next time around the pace track came in and the race was underway.


Here is one of the better pictures of the topless men running around there. Enjoy ladies, enjoy.


Here we have a picture of one of the trucks. It turns out this will be the winning truck later in the afternoon.


Here you can see the pole in the background. This lists the order of the top 10 drivers to finish the race.


Here is the other leader board. NOTE that this board has the average speed recorded to. I saw speeds up to 184 something at points.

Here is the winner in the middle of a burnout.


Look at the smoke. Look at the crazy people just standing there. What if he slipped of the break? How could they do that. In saying that, I wish I were them.


Believe it or not the truck is inside all that smoke.



And here we have the aftermath of burning out.

And there you have it. A quick couple of sets of pictures. I think I covered what I mentioned below. We have the drunk, the bomber, the shirtless guy, the porta pits. Yep, I think I have it all.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

my girls and husband work at pocono for the races.....they have stories every year....oy!

June 21, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Lime I can only imagine what it is like. Everytime I have been to the races there are lots of things to see if you keep your eyes wide open. And I am not even talking about what goes on in infields....oy indeed!

June 21, 2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I like that little green car. It's cute.

June 21, 2007 3:15 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Thanks for sharing this series. Look like you had a ball.

June 21, 2007 4:24 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

wow that is so cool. Thanks for the pics and thanks for the tidbit on my blog

June 21, 2007 4:35 PM  
Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

yep, you got it all. Thanks especially for the half nekkid drunk guy, LOL!

June 21, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Does anyone wear clothes there?

The drunk guys back looks like my beet red one.

June 21, 2007 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home