Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Book Meme

I found a Meme over on Sometimes Saintly Nick's blog (which by the way is a great blog to check out) that sounded pretty good. It is a book Meme.

Now I have a bunch of books no one wants to hear a portion of, mainly computer or photography related. So I cheated and went after a specific book I had in mind. It turned out it only had 5 sentences on page 123 so I had to kinda start there and did the last three sentences on that page rather then the next three.

Here is the Meme...


The Rules
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the 5th Sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people.




The book I choose was A prayer away FROM healing From a Christian Lesbian's View. The author is Debra Pasquella, a fellow blogger over at Let Me Go On and On.



"Looking back, my feelings of guilt stem from not feeling accepted; of feeling rejected by society. I am now secure with who I am because God says I am okay. God confirms that I am still loved by Him regardless; I am His child...and so are you!"

Labels:

4 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad that you used Deb's book, Bryan. It's an excellent one.

Blessings!

February 16, 2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Nick I really agree. I got it as soon as it was out but ... shame on me, I have only read about two thirds of it and kind of get distracted. I guess this means I have something to read now.

February 16, 2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Books do a body good.

February 18, 2008 12:38 AM  
Blogger barman said...

The right books do Strumpet. I so rarely read a book for pleasure. I think I need to change that.

February 18, 2008 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home