Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, July 04, 2008

Today is her Birthday

Oh dear, I am so behind the times but I have been non stop running.

Today, yes today is our dear friend GABS birthday. Yep, a 4th of July baby. I was suppose to be born oon the 4th buck snuck in a few days early. Any way...

Happy birthday, to GAB
Happy birthday ,to GAB
Happy birthday, dear Gale,
Happy birthday, to GAB


If you have a chance how about wishing her a happy birthday at http://gabalotgal.blogspot.com/

She is always wishing everyone a wonderful birthday, now it is her turn.

Happy birthday Gale.
6 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Happy Birthday, Gale!!

July 04, 2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll add my birthday blessings, too.

July 05, 2008 12:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bryan, it wasn’t even MY birthday!

Thank you, my dear comrade! Your package just arrived. How can I thank you for bringing The Saint back into my library? When I opened the (very well sealed) package and saw the book, it was like being reunited with a very old friend.

Thank you so much for remembering my loss of it and gifting me with another copy.

Blessings, Bryan!

July 07, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger lime said...

happy birthday gabs. :)

thanks for the photography tips below too, bryan

July 08, 2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

OMGosh! Thank you Bryan! What a sweetheart you are. HUGS!

July 12, 2008 7:43 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

*waves*

Hey BARMAN!!!!

July 14, 2008 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home