Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lord Stanley's Cup, Home Where it Belongs

I will follow up on this blog post after I go get a copy of several of the local news papers but Yahoo!!! the boys finally pulled it off and are bringing home Lord Stanley's Cup where it belongs. The Penguins fought a hard battle but the wings managed to be just a little tougher in the end. And now I have a new hero.


Number 28 Brian Rafalski. Like me he was born and raise in Downriver only he hails from Dearborn. He was just acquired by the Red Wings on my Birthday last year. See I had another birthday present that I did not even realize from when I turned the big 5 0. Now he did not score the most goals. Of the Stanley Cup finals (6 games) he only scored a goal in each of the last two games. He only had a handful of assists but still I noticed he was around when good things were happening. I think he is going to do real great things for the Wings in the future. I am sure glad he could come home from the NJ Devils where he had been.

Well off to visit a couple more blogs and pick up a few news papers. WooHoo!!!
6 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

well congrats. sounds like they earned it.

June 05, 2008 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!

June 05, 2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Woo hoo!!! Go Wings!!!

June 05, 2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Enjoy it while you can, because one day the Rangers will take the Cup again. It may be 10 or 20 years from now, but some day.

Anyway, my son is a BIG Wings fan, so congratulations!

June 05, 2008 6:22 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

BOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was rooting for the penguins! It was a good game, though.

June 08, 2008 2:50 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

So we are talking hockey, right?
I really need to learn more about sports...

June 08, 2008 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home