Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Think Green

We are never so greened up so soon but this year, this year we are having unseasonably warm weather the last little bit. We have been in the 70's for a little while. I have watched trees sprout leaves in one day. It is just amazing. Of course there is a down side, now I need to go mow the lawn... again!

Off to enjoy the wonderful temperatures, sun, and fantastic glimpse of what is coming. We are just about to slip back down to where we belong and even lower. I think I heard we are about to see the 40's ... for a high again and near freezing for the lows. Shiver. My mini trip to Kentucky can not come soon enough.
6 Comments:
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Ohhh! Have fun in Kentucky when you go...

And is it that time of year again where we get to talk about lawn-mowing? How fun!

xoxo

April 24, 2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Green is very good for my eyes. And soul. It seems like it's been a very long time since I've seen it.

Will you get to see Nick when you are in Kentucky?

April 24, 2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Strumpet, I leave a week from today in the middle of the day, hopefully at Noon. I will only be gone for an extended weekend but it will feel nice to get away. And yes, it is mow the lawn time of the year. I have a love hate relationship with that.

Carol if you do not have green, it is coming. As to Nick I have not contacted him yet and my schedule is short but I sure hope so. I would so love to meet him and hopefully Alex.

April 24, 2008 12:49 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I'm sure you are counting down the days!!!

And yeah....it's mowing the lawn season all around...

April 24, 2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It’s been wonderfully green the past days, hasn’t it! At the moment it’s over 70F outside and, even though it’s dark, Alex is in the open doorway, twitching his tail, and (I think) looking for buddies to join outside with whom he can cat around.

April 24, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Have fun in Kentucky.
I know here we go again temps are up and down means another cold for me. Thanks to these stupid meds that bring my resisants down, I get sick more often.
Im glad we are doing the Think green, it helps make the younger people that it is important to take care of our earth. Most are so engrossed in playing games I dont think they even know whqat the real world is all about.

April 25, 2008 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home