Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I received this tag from BTExpress. I had already more or less done this in the comment section for Lime but I thought I needed to redo it. So here is the new and improved Tag.


The Rules:

1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.

2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.

3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag five more blogs with links.

5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


Here's mine: Curious, happy, helpful, easygoing teddy bear.

My one cousin once called me a teddy bear because of the way I hugged. I kind of liked the idea of that so that seemed like an appropriate end to the six word tag. Now this does not flow well like Tony's did and his was perfect but you know, I think this kind of fits me.

I have only tagged people a few times and just never really liked it so unless you want me to tag you, I will let you borrow this if you like it.

Labels:

8 Comments:
Blogger S said...

HI Bryan!

April 10, 2008 1:08 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hey Bryan good one. I struggled with mine. But in the end I think it was ok. I like yours though and have seen several use sveral words to describe themselfs. So wtg/ And hey can I have one of those teddy bear hugs?

April 10, 2008 2:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

nice to be appreciated in any way isn't it?

April 10, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I think your's fits perfectly!

April 10, 2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Awww...this is so cute.

Cos I always picture you as SO the teddy bear type.

And that was also one of my favourite Elvis songs growing up.

April 10, 2008 5:05 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I've never gotten that teddy bear hug, but I think your memoir fits you perfectly.

April 10, 2008 5:25 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Susie, good to see you.

Sure I care share a hug or two GAB. I think this is very difficult. Trying to even come close to who you are in 6 words, yikes. Next thing you know we will need to sum us up in one word.

It sure is Lime. You have a cheering section behind you. We got your back if you ever need it.

Thank you Sign. I ran out of words. I had to delete words like terrific, handsome, funny, lier... oh wait, how did that last word get in there.

Strumpet I do have broad shoulders and I think it contributes to the teddy bear hug.

I dont wanna be a tiger
Cause tigers play too rough
I dont wanna be a lion
cause lions aint the kind
You love enough.
Just wanna be, your teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.

Thank you Tony. I think the Teddy Bear hug kind of makes sense but if you ask me that would be a bad thing.

April 10, 2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Awww...!!!

Thanks for singin' the King!!

April 11, 2008 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home