Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Humor: Exercise

Sorry, I have been very busy and even popped out for a long weekend mini vacation last weekend. Hopefully once I get my lawn cut tonight I can come catch up with what everyone is up to. For now I thought I would pass along something I received. It is pretty good seeing as today I went past an area when coming into work and there were a bunch of people outside doing exercise... timely!


Excerise:

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000 per month.

My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60.. Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell he is.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, she looks good , doesn't she?'

TIP: If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years..... just getting over the hill.

You could run this over to your friends but why not just e-mail it to them!

We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.
8 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

lol thats cute! And I agree why let the nursing home get all my money...Oh hell what money?

May 07, 2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

LOL...that's funny stuff Bryan!

I hear you on the pooped out part...whew!

It's tough getting back into work. But I am enjoying it. I've been slacking myself on blogging. Getting to be that time of year again.

Got my 55 all ready for tomorrow ;o)

May 08, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger chica40208 said...

lol nice blog!

May 09, 2008 7:06 AM  
Blogger barman said...

GAB, don't worry. Even people with money will be giving it all up to the oil companies anyway.

Jillie, so much to do, so little time. I would imagine it would be a bit tiring for you. It seemed like you were off work forever. Going back had to be challenging. But what on earth would the place do without you and your packer scrubs? I look forward to your 55.

Thank you Chica40208. What a nice little picture you have for you profile. When I get a chance I shall have to come visit.

May 09, 2008 7:33 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I love that last one.

I wish the city of Chi hadn't outlawed Happy Hour.

Then again...for Strumpet...it's probably a good thing.

Good to have you back and glad you had a good time on your vaca.

xoxo, Bardude.

May 09, 2008 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

[:-)

May 10, 2008 6:23 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Looks like you've lost a nice amount of poundage so far. I've been working my butt off (well, actually there's still plenty left) trying to do the same, but only 9 lbs in 4 months.

Doing the happy dance for you that you didn't get a ticket.

May 19, 2008 8:26 PM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` That's the funny thing about exercise - you won't have to go to a nursing home if you do it, and your heart won't be as likely to explode!
` But, if you try working out too hard... it could cause your heart to explode!

June 17, 2008 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home