Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, June 30, 2008

Whazzup

You know, I have no idea. I have been doing a few things. Wednesday was kind of fun. I went to see a baseball game. I was 9 rows off the field. I brought my camera so I could take pictures. Not just of the game but also of my friend throwing out the ceremonial opening pitch. It turns out there were 7 people all together each doing an opening pitch and I captured the moment for everyone and will give them a CD of all the pictures from the day. Did I tell you I am addicted to my camera and taking pictures. Did I mention I want to get a point and shoot now so I can take it on walks, etc. As if I do not already take to many pictures.

Here are a couple of pictures. The first one is a group picture of the 6 Rotary Club Presidents that I will be giving pictures to.


The next one is what I doctored for each person. It shows them pitching their own opening pitch. It also has a caption and a super imposed head shot in the corner. Now I know this is pretty basic stuff but it took me half a day getting everything together.


So that lost me half of the week. Friday was insane and lost me Friday and the whole weekend. Staying up to 2:00 am on Saturday for work IS INSANE! My body can not take it like it used to.

Before this I had Red Wing parade picture, wedding pictures, and other pictures to get ready. I have been in picture overload for at least 2 weeks. I think it is time to just stop and smell the roses... but wait, lots of opportunities to learn how to take fireworks... I am going to run out of disk space!!!

Since I did not share any of the Red Wings Stanley Cup parade before, let me toss in a couple of quick pictures. Here we have #44 Mark Hartigan with one of our newest fans. The last time we took home the cup was 6 years ago so I can safely say this is her first Red Wings parade.


Ah, Brian my boy. He joined the Red Wings about a year ago. He had a pretty decent year. I would say he is an up and coming player for the team. Although in saying that he already has 2 (I believe) Stanley Cups behind him when he played for New Jersey and now one with the Red Wings. What makes him special??? Well to me it is he was born (I think) and raise in the downriver area of Detroit just like me.


This is what it is all about, Lord Stanley's Cup. I have my picture taken with the cup and some day I may even get that picture. The step daughter of someone I work with even had the Stanley Cup at their house. That just goes to show you it is who you know.


Here is a face that only a Detroit Sports fan can love. The Detroit Tigers (our baseball team) mascot wearing a Detroit Red Wings Jersey (our Hockey Team).

This is a view of the front of Comerica Park showing where the above statue is located.


I am trying to catch up on peoples blogs and put out another post for tomorrow. I am so going to get it done. Yes I am.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home