Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Use It or Lose It

We are allowed to only carry over so may hours into the new year. I am over by a handful of days so it is use it or lose it time of the year. I have so many plans for today. At last count at least 1000 items. I hear the new Kong movie is suppose to be superb. The snow needs shoveling, siding fixing, kitchen faucet being replaced, check why my broadband Internet connection is DEAD, go work out at the gym, do the Christmas Cards... Gosh, way to many things to even think of them all.

So what will I get done? I think we will see a nap in there somewhere just because I can and the snow just keeps coming so that can not be ignored. Beyound that we will see where the day leads me. I think I need to squeeze in some fun time however. Don't be surprised if I lob a snowball your way today. I promise to aim right for you as then I am sure to miss.

I hope everyone has a super day and just think, the weekend is almost upon.


Sloane: What are we going to do?
Ferris: The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"
- - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
7 Comments:
Blogger barman said...

Isn't it a compliment to be called a girl (or woman)? I should hope someone would notice. *wink*

I think we better alert Toronto then as that is probably where the snow ball will land.

December 15, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

*Throws a big snowball at Bryan*

Direct hit!!!!

Hope you had a great day!

December 15, 2005 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn I'm tired, just got done shovelling 6 inches of the heaviest wet snow I can remember.

Hello Tylenol.....come to daddy.

Hope you had fun today Bryan.

tc

December 15, 2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Well, today... I spent allot of time in the pool.. no snow shovelling in South Africa. LOL

December 16, 2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

OUCHHHH!!!! PEOPLE PLAY NICE! Damn it Barman, people are getting out of hand up in here.

Eh-hem.

We just got hit with rain here in NY. I live a bit upstate, so it turned to freezing rain. My entire mountain that I live on (pvt road) turned into a sheet of fricken ice. I work from home, so you would think, "Eh- no big deal."

It's when you're "stuck" inside you want to venture out and do things. So weird how that happens.

I give you credit though- at least you made it to the gym. I'm slackin' big time brotha!

December 16, 2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh and WENCHY---rub it in you little biooottttchhhh!

December 16, 2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Wenchy, you share some of that nice weather now and we will share a little when you can use some relief should you have a particular hot spell or dry spell. You know I can use the pool too ... of course it would be in the indoor pool at the YMCA.

~Deb, we had wet stuff that froze. I really did not realize how bad it was until I got almost all the way into work and tried to stop. I almost slid into a busy street. Lukily I came to a stop with 5 feet to spare. Talk about an eye opener.

December 16, 2005 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home