Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Haunted?

I have ghosts... I AM HAUNTED.

A recent post was a picture I found of the WayBack machine. I posted the picture and everything looked fine. Then today I look and there is a face in the picture now. Now where did that come from?




Here is the same picture I just found on the WEB again so you can see it without the face.




Now I did not change that top picture and I am sure you did not change it. I doubt the Blogger would change it (or would it?) So the only possible conclusion is I am haunted. And it is not even Halloween. Yikes. I am scarred.
8 Comments:
Blogger Little Wing said...

Uhmmmmmm......barman....I DO NOT see a face!

July 26, 2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Are you serious. It is in the top picture. The bottom right corner. The second picture is OK.

July 26, 2007 9:08 PM  
Blogger snowelf said...

I didn't see it at first either...but that's really weird!

--snow

July 26, 2007 9:21 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Ahhh, you mean the black square??
I studied those two pics., every fraction of an inch, and did not see that square the first time I looked.
Please tell me you mean the small black square!

July 26, 2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Ah snow you see it too. Good

LittleWing, yep I mean the black square. When I first uploaded the picture it did not have the square. After a while it appeared. If you look at the square right on it is kind of dark but look to one sire or another and, at least on my monitor, you can see the face. Now I am not finding this weird. What I am finding weird is when I uploaded the picture it did not have that black square, now it does. Twilight Zone if you ask me.

July 26, 2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Holy Moley I see the face!!!!!!!!
That's spooky!

July 27, 2007 12:15 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I didn't see the picture at first either. Maybe that was the case when you downloaded it.

July 27, 2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Ok I didnt notice it at first either then I seen it and guess what? I think it looks like signgurl!

July 28, 2007 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home