Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Family Reunion - Part Dos

OK, how about some people this time. First we have my sister in law fishing. Notice someone just plopped a picnic table down in the water. I am not to sure Yogi Bear would have approved. Alas, no one got any fish in our crew. I sure did see them jumping however.


And there, as I was returning to shore, we have a fisherman ... er, fisherwomen.


My Uncles youngest daughter. We I always think of her as so young. Now she has graduated from school, has a live in boyfriend, and a very good job with IBM. I guess I am just old.


Speaking of old... OK, that is not nice. I just met them for the first time that I remember. They are from a side of the family that is on the west side of the state and I really know nothing of that side of the family. They had some great stories.


OK, I had to play a little. I purposely put the glare in the picture more or less in back of my Dad then used a fill flash and it went pretty well I think.


I just loved this picture. The bro-in-law and a cousin.



And two brothers of the above cousin. There were off taking pictures at a nature center. I so wish I know about that as I would have loved to have gone.


One last picture, my one cousin so loves the lime light. Too funny. When I was younger I really did not get along with him although I never said anything. Now things are much better. Anyone want a crazy cousin, cheap? Actually I think I will keep him.

Part Tress tomorrow.
12 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

what's the bidding start at for crazy cousins? insanity is a requirement for membership in my family....rememebr our scar contest? heheheh

thanks for sahring. terrific candid shots:)

August 01, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Did I say cousins? I suppose I could let both of them go but I must watn you the one in the yellow shirt likes to touch everything and take it apart. For you we can start the bidding at two bits.

I love candid shots. They do not always work but they are the most fun. Thank you Lime.

August 01, 2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Great family fun and pictures barman!
I also have the crazy cousin!

August 01, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger snowelf said...

lol!! I have considered selling off people in my family too. ;)
Excellent pics, Bryan!!

--snow

August 01, 2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Your Dad looks soooo young!

August 01, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

So I guess this means you are participating in HNT?

August 01, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Little Wing, everyone does. And you know what, they are usually the fun one.

Thank you Snow. I am sure others have thought about selling me too.

Crabby, really. Lets see, either you need to make an eye doctor appointment or we need to take a nice back lit picture of you. We could get you to look 28 again. He has aged a lit lately but he is not doing to bad for 74.

G me? HNT? I am not sure I have any pictures with me in them. Maybe my big toe or something.

August 01, 2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

First visit for me. Crab told me how to find you.

Like the pics. Very nice site!

BUT, when I looked at your profile under music. ouch?

I agree entirely with The Eagles and Chicago (on my top 5 list too). Somehow you failed to include the greatest contributor of our generation, Eric Clapton (assuming you like guitar, rock, blues).

I’m certain this was an error.

Hope you visit us soon in Ohio.

Bob

August 02, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Great shots! My mom's family lives in PA and I haven't met any of them. Maybe when I was very small, but not sure.

August 02, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger S said...

You have a big wonderful family, and I so enjoy watching you love them.
What a blast...now wheres the food?

:P

August 02, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Barman, for your visits to Nick’s Bytes, your kind words and encouragement, and for allowing me to vicariously attend you family reunion.

August 02, 2007 5:33 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Bob, glad to have you here. I would reply to you directly but you do not have a blog page set up yet and I did not see an email... So I asked Crab.

Anyway there are a lot of artists that I never listened to. So I took your advice and, when I got home, I played like 20 songs from Eric Clapton. You know what, I love Eric Clapton and I just did not realize who he was. I have since fixed the over site on my home page. Thanks for letting me know. I will write you Bob. That would be nice to come visit again.

Tony it is funny. I know we have people from Sturgis ... the Saunch family but I have no idea who they are. I am not really even sure why. Oh well.

Susie, I think we ate it all, especially the deserts. I had some water to take back with me but that is about it. Next time I will save you a plate.

Thank you Nick. I love your blog. I think I have found a new blog. Hope you are feeling better.

August 02, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home