Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Tool Time

Yesterday on my way back from seeing my niece do like a million activities, it was time to pay the folks a little visit. At least that was the intention.

I ended up repairing two lamps after going for parts, riding with my Dad to get his car washed, a little minor shopping, adjust for daylight savings on their thermostat, fix their remote. There were several other things too. All and all, no big deal but it was to them. It is amazing how easy it is to make a difference in someone else's life.

Oh by the way, for you in the States who observe Daylight Savings Timeā€¦ it is only a week from this Sunday that the clocks SPRING forward. Just your friendly neighborhood PSA.
7 Comments:
Blogger S said...

It's nice that your parents have you to come by for a visit and end up helping em out.
I'm sure they really appreciate and love you, Bryan.

February 25, 2008 1:09 PM  
Blogger barman said...

A little to much I am afraid. I heard her talking to my Sister and telling her what I did. I did it just to help out, not to have them say see what he did. Oh well, I think we will be OK. Anyway it is the least I can do for all they did when I was growing up.

February 25, 2008 3:25 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

ALREADY? Didnt we just turn them back like a week ago? lol Boy it sure seems like it huh? I know just this weekend when I was visiting my sister and her kids we talked about how time now seems to fly!
You know doing little odd jobs like that for parents always mean so much to them I know when I do a little thing for my dad he thinks Ive done something major for him! Good thing us kids well raised to take care of them huh?

February 25, 2008 3:46 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You are a great son for helping them out. I know it makes a huge difference to them.

I'm not sure about daylight savings time being changed so early. Maybe it will be easier to lose that hour since it's only been since November. Wishful thinking. I hate the Spring time change. It screws with me for weeks.

February 26, 2008 6:23 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Spring! Spring! Oh beautiful SPRING!
I remember spring!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhh I feel better already!!!!!!!
Thank you for reminding me Bryan!!!!!!!

February 26, 2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

DAMMIT! That means my twerp will be waking up TOO damn early! HUMPH!

Hey, I think you are a very nice guy. After reading you at Signgurl's and now here, I can't help but think that about you. :)

February 27, 2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Bryan, for your concerns about my wellbeing. You are a good friend.

If you want to drive south to Louisville, I have a bunch of similar projects here!

[:-)

February 28, 2008 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home