Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Kind of Sky


I thought I would give Sky Watch Friday a try. I think I need to try it on for size before I really get involved. I love the idea of it. Post pictures you have taken that feature the sky. Now I believe it can be a day sky or night. It can feature nothing but sky or only a piece of sky. I look at it as a way of showcasing your photography. I have some pictures I have taken already that I will feature but, I hope to use this to kind of get me inspired to take more interesting photographs again. I have much to learn and I am sure many wonderful surprises in store in the future.

This picture is from a family reunion. I was out on my brothers boat and when I saw the sky and the island I just knew what I wanted to take. I took a small hand full and I think this is the best one. The island just looked so interesting especially since I could fit the entire island in the frame. And the sky, I love it. The only thing that would have made it better to me would have been if I had a polarizing filter to darken the sky a little. Still, none the less, I like this picture.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

Im trying to get me stuff in order to do a sky watch then what happens? my cord to my camera docking station burns up! So much for sky watch for now

March 13, 2008 11:38 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Some people just have bad luck. For me I was able to get something off my computer I had downloaded before. I have at least a few more of those and then I need to get inspired. I already have an idea. I hope to get back to Photo Hunt again to. I really like those things.

March 13, 2008 11:40 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

That picture, Bryan, is SO soothing...

Ahh...

March 15, 2008 10:00 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

Oh that looks soooo pretty. I just love the midwestern summers. I really do miss them ;o)

March 17, 2008 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home