Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, March 03, 2008

Here We Go Again

My Mom has been rushed into emergency again because of extreme difficulty breathing and I suspect she will be admitted again. With luck this will just mean a brief stay as they sort things out but it could mean surgery, an extended stay or worse. I may not be around for a while but I will be asking SignGurl (please, please) if she can drop a post from time to time if I am gone for a while.

You know the routine, what ever you can send my Moms way would be very much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

UPDATE: She was admitted and they are keeping her over night for observation. They are concerned about her heart and her recent blood pressure medication adjustment. With luck she will be OK and back home tomorrow...
10 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

prayers for her recovery, bryan.

March 03, 2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Lime. Very much appreciated.

March 03, 2008 11:30 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

You know I'm thinking of you and your family. Email me if there is anything I can do Bryan!
XO

March 03, 2008 2:18 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks Jillie. I will do that but I am hoping she will be OK. Well other than it took them 5 to 6 hours to get her a bed. Shesh... nothing you could have done about that.

March 03, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

My prayers go out to your Mom for a speedy recovery.

March 03, 2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You know I am always near to help in any way I can. My prayers are with your mom and family.

{{{ Hugs }}}

March 03, 2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger ohc said...

Bryan,
My prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry to hear this. I pray she is ok. And you too!

Be looking in your mailbox.............soon. :^)

March 03, 2008 8:49 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hope your mama will be fine and up and at em soon!

March 03, 2008 9:49 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Prayers for speedy recovery. And hugs for you.

March 04, 2008 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That’s scary, Bryan! Your mom is still on my prayer list. I shall double up on my prayers. How is she today?

Blessings, my friend.

March 04, 2008 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home