Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, September 05, 2008

55Flash Fiction Friday

I can make you happy
I can make you sad
I can make you hungry
I can make you stomach turn
I can make memories
come flooding back

Flowers and candles
A big plus
Skunks, not so much

Sometimes I’m sore
sometimes I run

A nose can be
a wonderful thing
sometimes
Other times, PU

Can you tell my creative juices were a little dried up? Well I had fun just the same. Want to try one of these. Just take and create a little story with at least one character and a plot. Try and keep your story to 55 words ... and there you have it. It is always a fun time participating. If you do then go tell G-Man so he can come and visit ad bring along the troops. Come join us...


Wow, I just had something interesting happen. I will be going to see the Stanley Cup, get some signatures, see the behind the scenes areas, etc of Joe Lewis Area... the home of my favorite sports team, the Detroit Red Wings. That should be a fun thing to do on Saturday. Probably not something I will ever do again. I wonder if I can find somewhere to leave some graffiti? BARMAN was here. Yea, I got to do that... Well knowing me I wont do that but. And then time to take in college football. Top that off with celebrating my parents anniversary and I think I will have a nice little weekend.

Enjoy your weekend.

Labels:

9 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...

ON TOP!!!

First for the weekend. WOO HOO!!

Have a great weekend Barman.

September 05, 2008 7:11 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

LOl! I was kept wondering till the last stanza! :D

Great 55ve Barman!

September 05, 2008 7:15 AM  
Blogger lime said...

i don't think the creative juices are too dry if you came up with that. just hope the nose juices stay in proper balance:P

September 05, 2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

ha ha funny...you think YOUR creative juices were dry? i had NADA until missy emailed me some prompts today. sheesh. you did a great job on the 55, bryan.

mine's up...it's in the Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot blog. :)

September 05, 2008 11:42 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh fantastic - I had no idea until I read nose!

September 05, 2008 2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My nose was running as I was reading.

Damned allergies!

September 05, 2008 4:02 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Hey Hey Hey...Great Job on this one Bryan, apologize for NOTHING!!
And I had better see some pics of Lord Stanley's Cup!!
Have a Great Week-End Bro....G

September 05, 2008 8:41 PM  
Blogger S said...

At least you wrote one. I never got round to it.

Bryan, after I wrote to Crayola, they sent me a coupon for $8.!! I bought my daughter the carousel 150 pack and ran off with the 96 pack!
So, thanks to our little crayon thing from last week, I paid just $6. for that carousel o crayons!
woo hoo!
Have a good weekend!

September 06, 2008 1:04 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

Speaking of SKUNKS....my little dog Bailey was sprayed by one! Oh not sooooo sweet!

Pffft!!!

September 07, 2008 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home