Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

Sorry I have been so backed up. I am just now taking a shower and packing up to head to the families for the holidays. I should have been on the road almost 4 hours ago. At least I have most of the snow taken care of.

This holiday it is mostly going to be about my niece. Well that and my parents which they are going to kill us for doing them. Oh well. My niece gets some close, a Wii system and DS and Wii games. I am sure there is other stuff to but I am sure it will be more than enough to keep her busy for a while. I got her games because she is super picky about what she wears and there is no way I would get the correct thing for her tastes. My parents come more into the 21st century this year. The will be getting NetFlix for movies which they love to watch and Skype for Voip meaning my Mom can talk to her sisters more than once a year and to my one relative that is near by but long distance. Well that and me and my brother too. So it could be a very good thing. We will see. The other item is coupons to their pizza place they go every Sunday. It does not sounds like much but we know they will use them.

We are celebrating tonight so that is why I have to get my butt in gear.

I hope anyone out there that reads this and celebrates Christmas has a wonderful and safe Christmas time.

http://mymyspacelayouts.wordpress.com/
6 Comments:
Blogger ohc said...

Merry Christmas to you! Travel safe! What a good uncle you are! WOW! I know your niece will be in 7th heaven! How great to have that time with your wonderful family!
Ho Ho Ho!

I hope Santa is good to you too!
;)

December 24, 2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Merry Christmas!

December 27, 2008 4:38 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Merry Christmas Bryan have a safe trip!

December 27, 2008 5:54 PM  
Blogger S said...

I hope you had a fabulous time with your family. Sounds like you spoil that neice of yours!

I love your sparkly tree and fire there! So cool!

I hope you didnt have to shovel too much snow to get to moms house!

December 28, 2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Read my blog cause youve been tagged!

December 29, 2008 4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Bryan!

May you and yours be blessed with much happiness and many joys in 2009!

January 01, 2009 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home