Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Triple Play... Hot Girl tagged me

Ok, here goes!

3 Names answer to:
Bryan
Barman
Bar/Bry

3 Parts of your heritage:
French
Polish
American Indian (just a little)

3 Things that scare me:
Heights
Extreemly tight spaces - I hope I never need an MRI
Public Speaking

3 Of your everyday essentials:
Internet
music
meat - I die on Ash Wednesday, Good Friday and Fridays in lent

3 Things you are wearing right now:
a tie (at work you see...)
dress Shirt
slacks

3 of your favorite songs:
"No Frontiers" by Mary Black
"25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago
"Sunday Papers" by Joe Jackson
(many, many more including lots of 70s and 80s rock)

3 Thing you want in a relationship:
humor
throughtfulness
honesty

2 Truths and 1 Lie
I love working with computer for a living and where I am working now
My middle name is Alger
I am an awesome singer
(Oh my, I copied this from Hot Girl and almost forgot to do this section. I almost said I was married to my husband for 14 years ... yikes)

3 Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
A head on her sholders
Someone who, while being a girl, is not all girlie
a nice butt!

3 of your favorite hobbies:
taking photographs
music
working with computer

3 places you want to go:
Alaska
Australia
New Zeeland

3 Things you want to do before you die:
Make it into space
Find someone to share my life with (it has been a while)
Make a difference

3 ways you are stereotypical female/male:
Love my toys
Love my science fiction
More concerned with being dressed rather than what I am wearing

3 or four people you would like to take this survey:
Lets leave this open if anyone else would like to do it, feel free
2 Comments:
Blogger -darlanger said...

well well well... you're part polish????... cool :D

January 25, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Satriana, my Mom is Polish, my Dad is French. I am actually proud of both although we do not follow any customs or even make the food. What a shame. I have had some absolutely awesome Polish food from my friends family when I was growing up.

January 26, 2006 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home