Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, January 27, 2006

Warning to Men

I feel compelled to give you the following warning: Check out the video at the end........


Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support

groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

For a video to see how beer works click here:

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf



What? You want to see me self-defend myself? Go over there and pretend you're a sexual predator! Go on! I dare ya! --Friends
20 Comments:
Blogger jungle jane said...

crumbs. i usually guzzle all my beer myself, get a smelly kebab for the walk home and club some bloke in the kneecaps to take along. it never occurred to me that other silly women waste their beer in this manner when all they need is a nice big baton....

January 27, 2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Men, pay no heed to this clap trap. Drink up, mates! It's all good.

Jane is right of course. A good clubbing of the kneecap or even just a minorly brief suffocation will render any man incapacitated long enough to drag him back to the old love shack.

Women have come a long way since the days of giving up our brew.

PS. Barman, thanks for the new link over at the cowpie field. We love a technical man over there. (psssst. Jane. Did you bring the baton?)

January 27, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I so wish I could take credit but someone emailed it to me and I so had to share it.

... keeping an eye on Jane and Crabcake worried they may pull a Tanya Harding on me. Then again ...

January 27, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'll protect ya' Barman! Here, just have a sip of this beer & calm down.

;-)

January 27, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

smooth yet, wiley, kb. I'll buy the next round.

January 27, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Very funny. But what about Daniels Disease? That one gets me everytime!

January 27, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Homer no function beer well without.

Hick! Why is the room spinning?

January 27, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Sabatkes, would that be Jack you are talking about. He and I are just acquaintances, not true buddies. I did have run ins with Schnaps and also Slow Gin before oh and there was that martini incident and the trash can punch... I better sit down

January 27, 2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I am on a first name basis with Jose Cuervo. Yummy...I could use some right now.

You crack me!

January 27, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

is the room spinning because it's hard to stand up straight with a shattered kneecap, Tonya?

January 27, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Jane I think it is all you, you are getting to me for sure. The baton did not hurt (or really hurt like hell actually) either. "I am falling for you" LOL

SignGurl, kinda figures you would have a thing for Jose! :)

January 27, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Barman. A wolverine! ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! That's ok. Spices up the big game more when we know who we're beating. GO BUCKS! Actually if ya think about it, there is nothing quite as exciting as the Michigan/OSU rivalry game. Makes for a good time. No hard feelings. Here, have a beer. OO look, I have a whole 12 pack and they're all cold.

January 27, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh, beeeeerrr....

I agree about the game and the rivalry. I am not a fanatic but I sure do give some buckye friends a hard time. Oh no, did I say I have friends who are from Ohio? Now I am going to have to turn in my card. That is OK, I can fall back on the fact that I am also a Spartan fan.

Lets just say GO BIG 10. You can pull your way, I'll pull mine. Maybe a bet on the game this fall...

Now back to the beeerrrr.....

January 27, 2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

signgurl, back away from the tequila...slowly, slowly...LOL
Barman, you sooooooo funny!!! You so, so, funny *Bowing head, and using an Asian accent*

January 28, 2006 3:09 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I hear ya on that one. Either that, or the ladies will make you wear those awful beer goggles and have you see them in a different light....or they'll sit in the corner in a very dimmly lit room.

Hmmm.... Be careful out there!

January 28, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

That's pretty funny. And I like the fact that it ends up being Britney Spears!

January 29, 2006 3:12 AM  
Blogger Pe.tra said...

The beertender is ready for you anytime..

I only have heinken on tap..

I guess that is ok?

Peety pulls up two glasses and drinks them up
while barman watches with glee...

Baraman asks,"Peety is there one for me?"
Peety says,"Close your eyes and count to three,
I will give you 1 for every hour that you kiss me."


Have a wonderful day...

xoxoxo ^.^

January 29, 2006 3:33 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Wendy ... me so horny, love you long time. LOL

The dating scene is scary for sure. Gee. maybe I can get her to have the beer goggles, that could be a plus.

Reg, what a transformation those beer goggles had.

Oh my Peety, it sounds like I will be set with beer for life then. I best get some chapstick to protect my lips...

January 29, 2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Hi Mr. B.

That was so funny! Sorry I've not been around much lately.. I hope you are well.

January 30, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Wenchy, wonderful to see you again. I am guilty of not visiting everyone I would like to visit either. Of all the people, I have not been visiting my friend Top Cat and I have not made it to your site as often as I would like.

I am doing well. I made it through my dentist visit this morning so life is good. LOL

Lovely to see you again Wenchy.

January 30, 2006 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home