Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, July 30, 2006

PSA

This morning I went out to breakfast. It was a nice enough day. The sun was out and the temperature was about 80 degrees. I pulled into the parking lot and I could not believe what I saw. There, in the parking lot was a mini van. No, that was not the problem. It had all the windows up. That was only part of the problem. What I saw was something pressed up against the window.

How could anyone do that? By now it must have been over 100 in the minivan. What were they thinking. There, right behind the glass was A STUFFED ANIMAL. How could they be so cruel.

Please be careful when leaving your vehicle unattended in the summer. Remember the life you save may be your own stuffed animal.


[PSA presenting the difference between Real Life and the Internet. Title card reads "Discussing Politics: Real Life"] --Red Vs. Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles
6 Comments:
Blogger mkecurler said...

I laughed so hard iced tea came out my nose!!!

July 30, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Because we have had so many people actually leave their children in cars here,(in this heat and they have died) I was holding my breath. Oh no... how harsh is this, another child dead because of being left in a car dead because of the heat? Then.. no.. wait... its.. its a stuffed animal. Do do dooo do do doooo do do do do do do do do do dooo do do do do do! Ok figure that one out lol

July 31, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

You got me there for a moment. People need to be more considerate. These poor stuffed animals get bleached by the sun and never recover their full colour again. :(

July 31, 2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

Barman you should have called 911 and broke the window. Suze is right. Their color will never be the same again.

July 31, 2006 5:16 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I am just thankful it was not a family pet. When I first pulled up I thought it could have been. I know you hear about that sort of thing happening here all the time.

July 31, 2006 6:28 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I just love PSA's! I was holding my breath too I thought it was a real animal or child. People are so inconsiderate, you never know. But a stuffed animal, oh the Horror!

July 31, 2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home