Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Get Out and Vote

Our day has finally come. Time to vote in the next President of the United States. Oh and don't forget those Judges and while you are at it Congress too.



Regardless how you plan to vote or even if you do not want to vote for any of the candidates to win, just get out and vote.


By the way, I found these yard signs at this site.


Personally I am not sure what I will be doing other than I will be casting my vote early tomorrow. What I really feel like doing is ...

I sure wish I had found the website I mentioned above earlier. If I did I would have purchased and displayed this little gem in my yard. That is really saying something because I will not display political yard signs... well except for my friend who is running for County Commissioner.

Once I have voted I will update this with one more picture.

Despite how disgusted most people are with this darn election I sure hope that you get out and make your voice heard. If you don't than don't whine about the results.
6 Comments:
Blogger Glennis said...

Yes it is most important to vote in your elections, we here in New Zealand also have a big election coming up next weekend.
You can be sure I shall cast my vote. You can't complain about the Government if you don't participate in the elections.
Greetings from New Zealand.

November 04, 2008 12:10 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi there Glennis. Beautiful land you are from. So mind if I come over and visit while we have winter here? LOL

It really does make sense to vote and do so informed too. These days I do not trust any of the information put out by any of the candidates. But with a little work I find something I I can believe in.

November 04, 2008 12:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m ready vote. The poles open in 5.5 hours. I have my clothes and oxygen laid out for the drive over to the League of Women Voters building to vote. I used to be able to walk there, but I dare not try the four blocks tomorrow. One of the nice things about living in a neighborhood that has been a conclave for Yuppies for 150 years is that I have neat buildings like the League of Women Voters, art galleries, seminaries, libraries, etc. all close at hand.

November 04, 2008 12:40 AM  
Blogger S said...

I found your forks. Little Rita snuck into your kitchen and took them all. They are out in the yard, performing various gourmet tasks with nature foods.

As for the diet...I now need to lose 8 pounds to get back to my goal weight of 130. Little by little, that weight is creeping back on, and I am not going to let all 40 pounds come back!

ACK! Im hungry. Going to eat some cardboard right now.

Dont worry I will be one of the first persons at the polls tomorrow but Cali timeya know!

November 04, 2008 12:51 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Good for you Nick. I hope you have lot's of oxygen cause there could be a line for this election. That is pretty neat Nick, voting at the League of Women Voters. I know people around here say if you want a fairly non biased evaluation of candidates and issues then visit their web site. But here you vote at the building. It at least sounds impressive to me. I vote at a nice big church.

That little stinker Little Rita, sneaking my forks. I guess I will need to invest in a metal detector. Good for you Susie, watch that weight. It is so easy to gain an no fun to lose. You have to get yourself back into traveling weight as you should have a trip before to long I would think.

November 04, 2008 4:48 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

The Mystery of the Missing Forks.

Case solved.

Who knew?

:)

November 04, 2008 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home